Al Qaeda Teen Hunger Force?

It's sad really. They arrested some hippie tonight who put the lite-brite things up 3 weeks ago!

Where were the FBI, ATF, State Police, etc when those things were setup all around the City? There was a website created with all of the locations.

The mayor of Boston has freaked out and the poor hippie will probably go to jail for 5 years.

There is a reason they call us retarded up here. I'm embarrassed to be a Massachusetts resident right now.

Me too. These things are nothing more than glorified lite brites.

And someone who was going to blow up the city would obviously go through the trouble of making a little character flipping everyone off then put them out in the open where everyone can see them. People are idiots.

Here is what this thread needs:

Yeah, My name is....

Shake Zula,

The mic rula,

The old schoola,

You want a trip, I'll bring it to ya!

Frylock

And I'm on top,

Rock you like a cop,

Meatwad, you're up next with your knock-knock...

Meatwad make the money, see,

Meatwad get the honeys, G,

Drivin in my car,

Livin like a star,

Ice on my fingers

And my toes,

And I'm a Taurus!

Haha, check it!

Uhh, check-check it, yeah!

Cause we are the Aqua Teens,

Make the homies say ho,

And the girlies wanna scream!

Cause we are the Aqua Teens,

Make the homies say ho,

And the girlies wanna scream!

Yeah!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force,

Numba 1 in the hood, G!

It's sad really. They arrested some hippie tonight who put the lite-brite things up 3 weeks ago!

Where were the FBI, ATF, State Police, etc when those things were setup all around the City? There was a website created with all of the locations.

The mayor of Boston has freaked out and the poor hippie will probably go to jail for 5 years.

There is a reason they call us retarded up here. I'm embarrassed to be a Massachusetts resident right now.

I felt stupid just watching it on the news... I cant believe they blew one up to see if it was a bomb!!

:rl::rl::rl:

They are only so mad becuase some pot head put **** all around the city and if it was bombs he would have gotten away with it...

My favorite episode is when Master Shake uses Frylock's cloning machine to clone brownies. :)

I don't watch it nearly as much as I should but it is a damn funny show. I saw the one the other night where the moomonites made Carl shove a broom up his a$$. That was something else.

I saw the one the other night where the moomonites made Carl shove a broom up his a$$. That was something else.

Yeah, poor Carl. :)

That makes me think...in a city like Boston, not one single person who saw these things didn't think hey thats a moononite? I know not everyone watches this kind of tv but in a place like Boston with such a big population you would think someone might recognize the character.

Yeah, poor Carl. :)

That makes me think...in a city like Boston, not one single person who saw these things didn't think hey thats a moononite? I know not everyone watches this kind of tv but in a place like Boston with such a big population you would think someone might recognize the character.

I'm sure more than one person did recognize it, laughed and then continued on his merry way. The fact that it took three weeks for anyone to even notice these things makes this whole thing laughable. Everyone should be ashamed from the person who first reported it to the local pigs all of the way up to the idiotic feds.

Archived