Stall Law - or it should be

JerryK

Ok, this has bugged me enough at work that I've cracked. I must vent! (no pun intended)

If the office bathroom has 10 or more stalls, and I'm using the only one - on the END - SKIP A STALL. I don't want to sit by you.

I dont' want to spare a square.

I don't want to see your hairy ankles.

I don't want to be able to hear your wipe-wipe-check pattern.

I am not a priest and this is not confession.

This should be obvious, but there seem to be plenty of people who don't see it that way.

Many thanks,

Jerry

There is a very simple solution for this. When somebody goes into the stall next to you wait for them to drop their pants and sit and then say this.....

" Ewww.....Ahhhh.....Holy christ.....this thing is gonna split me in 2......I'm gonna build a log cabin with this one "

Then reach your hand under the stall, over to his side and say....

" Hold my hand....I can't do this alone"

Should do the trick.

Any of these should do the trick...

1.Stick yor palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor,"May I borrow a highlighter?"

2.Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

3. Cheer and clap loudly everytime somebody breaks the slicence with

a bodily function noise

4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh shoot!! My glass eye!!"

6. Say "Darn, this water is cold."

7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantelope into the toliet bowl from a couple of feet up, Then sigh relaxingly

8. Say, "Now how did that get there?"

9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

10. Fill up a large flask with Mountian Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling,"Whoa ! Easy boy !!"

11. Say," Interesting....more sinkers than floaters"

12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peaunt butter on a wad of toliet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?

13. Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!

14. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"

15. Say, "Darn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"

16. Play a well known drum cadence over and oven again on your butt cheeks

17. Before you unroll toliet paper, conspicusly lay down you "CrossDressors Anonymous"newsletter on the floor visiable to the adjacent stall.

18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

19. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"

There is a very simple solution for this. When somebody goes into the stall next to you wait for them to drop their pants and sit and then say this.....

" Ewww.....Ahhhh.....Holy christ.....this thing is gonna split me in 2......I'm gonna build a log cabin with this one "

Should do the trick.

this thread is hilarious but smizzy gets the potw nom for originality

Should do the trick.

POTW NOM

Thanks for the advice guys, but I don't know how much I can really use at the office.

These dudes will also sit down next to me and let out these huge groans of relief...like I want to share the joy with them or something. Isn't it a little gay to sit next to a dude and groan like that? Bathroom or not, it's just weird.

Archived