Does Anybody Else Feel Like Life's Punching Bag?

Smizzy

See if you don't have kids or get married life is pretty much a cakewalk. Which is why that is my plan.:)

you are so full of crap. once a hottie walks up to you and says be my bitch forever, you will be ring shopping.

:P

you are so full of crap. once a hottie walks up to you and says be my bitch forever, you will be ring shopping.

Look I don't know anybody here on a face to face personal level so I am not making judgements but to ME-I never could understand people who go through life saying they never want to have children or one woman to have as your best friend...maybe it's how and when I grew up...never made sense to me.BTW Max I envy how you ended up marrying your HS sweetheart-how cool is that-you guys are lucky

Look I don't know anybody here on a face to face personal level so I am not making judgements but to ME-I never could understand people who go through life saying they never want to have children or one woman to have as your best friend...maybe it's how and when I grew up...never made sense to me.BTW Max I envy how you ended up marrying your HS sweetheart-how cool is that-you guys are lucky

He has always been my best friend!:)

Agree 100%. I don't know about you though but when I was young and dumb I said some of the same things. Hell, just a couple years before getting married (my HS sweetheart too by the way) I was deadset against having kids. I couldn't imagine not having them now. I haven't bought anything nice for myself in about two years but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Agree 100%. I don't know about you though but when I was young and dumb I said some of the same things. Hell, just a couple years before getting married (my HS sweetheart too by the way) I was deadset against having kids. I couldn't imagine not having them now. I haven't bought anything nice for myself in about two years but I wouldn't have it any other way.

That's right Alk I always said it's the best money I ever spent was paying 35 dollars for diapers and all the toys and action figures, stuffed animals,crayons,toy guns and dolls-looking back on it now....I wouldn't trade it for the world

Wow. What an awesome thing to say. Your wife is a lucky lady!

Wow. What an awesome thing to say. Your wife is a lucky lady!

she thinks I'M the lucky one V...(probably right) although the guy I played a party for last night when he paid me couldn't believe that when he handed me the dough I handed it right over to her-I told him she's the highest paid roadie in south Florida-me? I work for free-she gets all the money

There's no way marriage will be a part of it. For if I slip I will eventunally off myself before the wedding.:wink:

That's right Alk I always said it's the best money I ever spent was paying 35 dollars for diapers and all the toys and action figures, stuffed animals,crayons,toy guns and dolls

Plus don't forgot all the stuff you bought when the kids were growing up either!

Lifes punching bag....since september last year. I've been out of work and am well into going stir crazy during the long weeks. Its not for the want of trying to get work either.

Its strange nothing bad happens for years then it just seems to rain **** non stop.

I will survive:box:

Lifes punching bag....since september last year. I've been out of work and am well into going stir crazy during the long weeks. Its not for the want of trying to get work either.

Its strange nothing bad happens for years then it just seems to rain **** non stop.

Ugh. I am sorry to you, Gus. :( ...But not about the survival part. Things willl turn around. They always do, in a manner of speaking. Maybe this is a sign to pursue something you never thought about seriously considering? Have your shot your idiot neighbors yet? That's not the career path I'm suggesting, but what the hell. :)

You are out of work? Yet youonly have 37 posts? Cmon man. Good things come to those who post. Get on it.

;)

It could be worse. Graeme Sourpuss could still be in charge.

You are out of work? Yet youonly have 37 posts? Cmon man. Good things come to those who post. Get on it.

;)

That's pretty funny seeing that the person that started this thread is your fellow admin. The irony!

For all you guys having it tough, just hang in there and it'll all sort itself out. If you do this, I guarantee you good things will come. Things will only get really, really bad when you make stupid decision and impose it on yourself. Don't ever give up. Impossible is nothing.

^ Those are all the words of wisdom I have. :)

Archived