Yankees fans = Pompous

Gainzo

If that makes you sleep better at night all the world to you.

I really like how you called us "Gayriot" fans. That is classy.

There is a difference between fans giving each other a hard time and the actual franchise acting classless. The yankees have been nothing but class ever since this run started in 96.

If that makes you sleep better at night all the world to you.

I really like how you called us "Gaytriot" fans. That is classy.

Yup it's classy as hell. Might even rank as a classic itself !! Gaytriot Hmmmm . Does have a nice ring to it.

The yankees have been nothing but class ever since this run started in 96.

Right. Steroids, crying about wanting to call a forfeit when the other team was dealing with a Cat. 5 Hurricane. Joe picking his giant nose over and over again. Starting fights with grounds crew.

Class all the way baby.

That sums up exactly why I started this thread.

I don't start Pats>Jets>Bills threads or anything of the sort. I hate when some of my fellow Pats fans do start threads like that.

I was just getting sick of seeing threads praising how great the Yankees are before the season has even started.

OK.

I'll ask those posters to hold off until after the season starts to post those threads. ;)

I don't start Pats>Jets>Bills threads or anything of the sort. I hate when some of my fellow Pats fans do start threads like that.

I feel the same way about a few Yankee fans on here. I love the Yankees and have for twenty years now...I don't talk smack and unless it truly is ball busting, I copletely avoid those types of threads. Just not cool to lump everyone in to that group of people. I sure as hell don't lump you in with some of your fellow Patriot fans because I'd say that the vast majority of the time you're nothing like them. JMO

I feel the same way about a few Yankee fans on here. I love the Yankees and have for twenty years now...I don't talk smack and unless it truly is ball busting, I copletely avoid those types of threads. Just not cool to lump everyone in to that group of people. I sure as hell don't lump you in with some of your fellow Patriot fans because I'd say that the vast majority of the time you're nothing like them. JMO

You make a very good point.

I should have named the thread, "Most, but not all, Yankees Fans = Pompous"

All the best for the upcoming season. Hopefully you, I and the other few rational fans on here can have some good discussions during the season.

You make a very good point.

I should have named the thread, "Most, but not all, Yankees Fans = Pompous"

All the best for the upcoming season. Hopefully you, I and the other few rational fans on here can have some good discussions during the season.

Agreed. Belive me I know plenty of Yankee fans (on here and in person) who I'd love to see cross the border over the Shea or head to Fenway and start wearing Mets or Sox colors. Hell, any other colors for that matter. I look forward to some good debates throughout the season.

Right. Steroids, crying about wanting to call a forfeit when the other team was dealing with a Cat. 5 Hurricane. Joe picking his giant nose over and over again. Starting fights with grounds crew.

Class all the way baby.

Which Championship did the Yankees win because of Steroids?

Where is the you tube video of Joe picking his nose?

The Yankees didn't want a forfeit. They just wanted to not have their travel plans screwed up which they feared might have impacted their postseason.

But hey -- don't let facts get in the way.

Archived