If the Skinks still need to cut salary and still want Moss

Green Jets & Ham

Hey look, now that the Skins are stuck with Coles they are in a huge bind with the cap ... they simply cannot keep Coles AND Sammuls ... one has to go

This is where we should dive in a capitolize

We already know they like Santana Moss and we already know they wish to trade Gardner, but I tell them we'll add Ellis and they add Sammuls cause they also need a DE

Honestly speaking, Moss and Thomas will not get it done ... but we just might be able to heist Sammuls if we take the Gardner contract {for Moss} and give them Shaun Ellis for Chris Sammuls

Hey look, now that the Skins are stuck with Coles they are in a huge bind with the cap ... they simply cannot keep Coles AND Sammuls ... one has to go

We already know they like Santana Moss and we already know they wish to trade Gardner, but I tell them we'll add Ellis and they add Sammuls cause they also need a DE

Honestly speaking, Moss and Thomas will not get it done ... but we just might be able to heist Sammuls if we take the Gardner contract {for Moss} and give them Shaun Ellis for Chris Sammuls

I wouldn't have a problem giving them Thomas I would have a problem giving up Ellis. Sorry but too me that's too much. If they really want to get out of there Cap Hell, Moss and Thomas should be enough.

Supposedly they have been trying to restucture Samuels contract to make it more cap friendly.

I wouldn't have a problem giving them Thomas I would have a problem giving up Ellis. Sorry but too me that's too much. If they really want to get out of there Cap Hell, Moss and Thomas should be enough.

Arod, they would do that too ... if it was the only way out ... but it's not

Other teams will make offers for Sammuls as well ... that dude is a young franchise LT ... that's like gold

So we would have to offer an exaceptional player who fills a Redskins need but comes cheaper than Sammuls ... enter Shaun Ellis or John Abraham

And yes ... I would absolutely trade a DE for a young franchise LT, especially with Thomas beginning to emerge

I would do Thomas and Moss for Samuels and Gardner, primarily because of Samuels. However, I wouldn't give up both Ellis and Moss. Gardner is a JAG, IMO, GJ&H.

Exactly ... Moss is more valuable than Gardner, but Samuels is more valuable than Ellis ... that's what makes it a fair trade

But make no mistake about it, the Jets would be getting the best player in the deal ... the best of the four is clearly Samuels, and young franchise LT's are the gold standard

I would do Thomas and Moss for Samuels and Gardner, primarily because of Samuels. However, I wouldn't give up both Ellis and Moss. Gardner is a JAG, IMO, GJ&H.

Moss and Thomas is not going to get Samuels- I think I hesitate GJ & Ham to give them Ellis and Moss. Maybe because I am too schooled in trying to having as strong a unit on defense as possible that will keep you in games

Arod, they would do that too ... if it was the only way out ... but it's not

Other teams will make offers for Sammuls as well ... that dude is a young franchise LT ... that's like gold

So we would have to offer an exaceptional player who fills a Redskins need but comes cheaper than Sammuls ... enter Shaun Ellis or John Abraham

And yes ... I would absolutely trade a DE for a young franchise LT, especially with Thomas beginning to emerge

I hear what your saying Ham I just don't like the idea of tampering with our D-Line.

Archived