Front Page Articles

GimmeShelter

Excellent job folks.

Other than the occassional opposing fan written article in which the intent was sometimes too focused on taking shots at the Jets, the articles on this board have been great reads.

These articles absolutely blow away the Mayon-aisse type rubbish we all suffered through on similiar Jet boards.

Thanks GS. I'm just amazed at the range of insights and viewpoints that people on this site have, and I love having the opportunity to take advantage of it. I still have a couple of articles in the can from members that I'm waiting for the right opportunity to drop.

As editor here, it's been alot of fun working with these writers on their pieces. Really interesting dudes (and women!), and talented journos.

And I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank verdegirl and Panzer for their help with the pictures and logos we use sometimes for the pieces. The John Abe in panties one that panzer did, and the Forrest Gump/Bradway pic that verde did was some of the most cited stuff we have ever had here.

Excellent job folks.

Other than the occassional opposing fan written article in which the intent was sometimes too focused on taking shots at the Jets, the articles on this board have been great reads.

These articles absolutely blow away the Mayon-aisse type rubbish we all suffered through on similiar Jet boards.

Gimmeshelter Thanks for the kind words for all the contributors for the articles-I am constantly impressed by the knowledge on so many issues and topics by all the people here as members of jetnation-

Archived