3rd Annual JetNation Mock Draft: 4/9 at 1pm

stormshadow19

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
remember 2 years ago when Shane had that draft one night where everybody had like 5 minutes each to make the pick that was cool

Yeah, it was a speed mock... I don't think anyone around here is on enough, anymore (y'know, that'd I'd wanna do one with, but hey, I'm not the only member, right?)

Yeah, it was a speed mock... I don't think anyone around here is on enough, anymore (y'know, that'd I'd wanna do one with, but hey, I'm not the only member, right?)

yep that was what it was called...it was some of that stuff that made me say "hey this place is pretty cool" and very different than any other Jets site I'd ever been involved with

Uh... it's the full seven round draft. We'll announce the date when all the picks are confirmed. We're looking for the time period where I'm on Spring Break. Why? Cause, it's just the way it is. (March 12-16) Roughly three hours a pick in the first round, one hour there after. I might shave it to two hours, first round. If you can't make it, make sure to PM your picks to someone in charge (myself, Faba, Smizzy, Max, ect) so the pick can be made.

Uh... it's the full seven round draft. We'll announce the date when all the picks are confirmed. We're looking for the time period where I'm on Spring Break. Why? Cause, it's just the way it is. (March 12-16) Roughly three hours a pick in the first round, one hour there after. I might shave it to two hours, first round. If you can't make it, make sure to PM your picks to someone in charge (myself, Faba, Smizzy, Max, ect) so the pick can be made.

Ill be here. I just wish we could make trades LOL

What time are you going to do it and how long per pick? I'd be interested in St Louis or SF, but I'd probably be a whiny bitch if it were in the middle of the night here.

We'll announce the date when all the picks are confirmed. We're looking for the time period where I'm on Spring Break. Why? Cause, it's just the way it is. (March 12-16) Roughly three hours a pick in the first round, one hour there after. I might shave it to two hours, first round. If you can't make it, make sure to PM your picks to someone in charge (myself, Faba, Smizzy, Max, ect) so the pick can be made.

We'll announce the date when all the picks are confirmed. We're looking for the time period where I'm on Spring Break. Why? Cause, it's just the way it is. (March 12-16) Roughly three hours a pick in the first round, one hour there after. I might shave it to two hours, first round. If you can't make it, make sure to PM your picks to someone in charge (myself, Faba, Smizzy, Max, ect) so the pick can be made.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got that. You posted it the same time as my original question. No need for the bold. I said I'd take the Rams if nobody else wants them.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got that. You posted it the same time as my original question. No need for the bold. I said I'd take the Rams if nobody else wants them.

Don't mind him. He is on his cycle.

Good luck with the Rams!

Just that he asked it after I posted it... y'know..

I can't handle ignorance... that why I wasn't a good mod, duh.

Well I will say this, #27 is not ignorant. I am not saying that any exists in this thread. If it does -- it isn't coming from him.

:P

Just that he asked it after I posted it... y'know..

I can't handle ignorance... that why I wasn't a good mod, duh.

According to post time, it is possibly less than 50 seconds between yours and his. It is not like 10 minutes or more to post after yours.

I dont consider this as an ignorance.

Archived