3rd Annual JetNation Mock Draft: 4/9 at 1pm

stormshadow19

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This JN Mock Draft will start on Monday April 2nd @ 1pm.

Please do your homework and keep up to date on your teams FA acquisitions.

So in this mock draft, are we allowed to trade up and down using draft picks and players?

Im just going to announce the first pick now its calvin johnson

You should announce that you are talking to him. In case he gets hurt. Or if he starts dating Paris Hilton or something terrible like that. You don't want to get stuck with him forever if that happens!

Never give away information to help other teams- NFL General managers have to be able to bluff their way through the draft.

So rizrock you really believe that Oakland will take Calvin Johnson if they plan to keep both Randy Moss & Jerry Porter on the roster? Interesting.

Is it really all about who you think your team is going to take? I thought it was about who you feel they should take.

Is it really all about who you think your team is going to take? I thought it was about who you feel they should take.

I weigh in who I think they should take and who I think they will take. It's stupid to have just your opinions when you try to see if you can select correctly for your team or not. Glad I have the Jets and I think a lot of you will be surprised.;-)

I weigh in who I think they should take and who I think they will take. It's stupid to have just your opinions when you try to see if you can select correctly for your team or not. Glad I have the Jets and I think a lot of you will be surprised.;-)

No, you cant give Chad back to Marshall LOL

Does this mean I am now on the clock?

Thanks! How many rounds?

:)

I think we were only were going to do 4 rounds- I will let Smizzy answer this for sure

It is difficult enough to get all to stay focused and available for just that - take my word on it from past history.

I think we were only were going to do 4 rounds- I will let Smizzy answer this for sure

It is difficult enough to get all to stay focused and available for just that - take my word on it from past history.

I think 4 rounds Is plenty.We don't need a full 7rd mock.

Archived