3rd Annual JetNation Mock Draft: 4/9 at 1pm

stormshadow19

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have class at 1:30 so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do it or not. How long does it take exactly?

No one can be online all day including me!-if your turn might come up just PM myself or one of the other moderators your pick.

No one can be online all day including me!-if your turn might come up just PM myself or one of the other moderators your pick.

Speak for yourself faba. :lol: If anyone needs to PM a pick, feel free to PM it to me.

** The draft date has been moved back 1 week. to 4/9 @ 1pm **

We have had way too many people bail last minutes because of Spring break. We will put this on hold 1 week. this will give us a chance to find replacement owners.

Please post here if you are interested in being a replacement.

Two thoughts:

1. If Woody had gone to the police, this never would have happened.

2. If SS19 was still in charge, he would have picked a better date from the start. But Smizzy and his ego forced him out yet again.

Unreal.

This is bull**** that people are / were pulling out right before the draft. The date was clearly stated and you had weeks to a month to tell Max, Smizzy or whomever else that you could not take part in it and you wait until the last minute? Unreal. This is bull**** but I will remain with the Jets.

This is bull**** that people are / were pulling out right before the draft. The date was clearly stated and you had weeks to a month to tell Max, Smizzy or whomever else that you could not take part in it and you wait until the last minute? Unreal. This is bull**** but I will remain with the Jets.

It's a mock draft, not real life...:confused0085:

TOTW

Tantrum of the week. wahhh.

** The draft date has been moved back 1 week. to 4/9 @ 1pm **

We have had way too many people bail last minutes because of Spring break. We will put this on hold 1 week. this will give us a chance to find replacement owners.

Please post here if you are interested in being a replacement.

for me that will be too early. 1 pm et is like 10 am pst. i will be fast asleep. can you guys move it to 2 or 3

Archived