Vince Young to pro bowl

harris5214

You could make a pretty fair case for Pennington over Young. Funny thing is, when I went to look up the stats I accidently left it on '06 post-season. Chad has the highest qb rating in the AFC this post-season.

J.P. Losman would deserve to go before BOTH Young or Penny IMO.

You could make a pretty fair case for Pennington over Young. Funny thing is, when I went to look up the stats I accidently left it on '06 post-season. Chad has the highest qb rating in the AFC this post-season.

i dont want to see chad risk his arm falling off trying to throw a bomb to marvin harrison in a meaningless game

J.P. Losman would deserve to go before BOTH Young or Penny IMO.

Right on, toon88.

VY making the probowl is just an nfl hype job, like they did w/michael vick and all the probowls he's been too. It will sell more VY jerseys for sure.

I am embarassed to hear a QB who throws more interceptions than touchdowns makes the probowl. What a facking joke.

I am embarassed to hear a QB who throws more interceptions than touchdowns makes the probowl. What a facking joke.

TD-INT ratio is very innaccurate in judging QBs.

have you ever looked at Joe Namoths stats before? you'd think he was Jake Plummer for crying out loud.

They aren't that far off. He was at best the sixth guy asked. At least they didn't ask Roethlisberger.

ahh, inspite of everything, Roethlisberger still threw a lot of TDS this year to go along with a lot of picks even though he didnt play every game. putting Young in there is a joke. Chad deserved it more, McNair deserved it more, Losman deserved it more, hell, even Jake plummer deserved it more, and Leftwich mightve even too....

TD-INT ratio is very innaccurate in judging QBs.

have you ever looked at Joe Namoths stats before? you'd think he was Jake Plummer for crying out loud.

Explain to me how Td-int ratio is very innaccurate. You throw too many INTs in a game, ya usually lose, thats pretty accurate. Good QBs dont throw more INTs than TDs ok.

Namath played in a different era altogether. No comparison at all.

Who watches the Pro Bowl anyway? I can't recall the last time I watched it.

Apart from Rhodes and Brady being shafted I don't care who plays or who wins.

Chad Pennington is 31 next year. And he's not the future. I just realized it when I saw it on this board. True! They guy is getting on and still has only played 1 full season.