The 2nd Annual JetNation Awards

TaborJet

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didnt JFF and Senior stop posting here? I think they are fine posters. There may have been a couple of others, too. The guy from TGG- T-Bird. He is a very good poster.

JC here's a perfect example;

I made peace with Mike finally and actually like him but I DID go through the putting him on ignore at the same time JC did-it just turned into a waste of time though because people would quote him anyway...read some of this and consider what the thread was SUPPOSED to be about and you tell me if it's a better vibe now or not...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20962&highlight=So+Jetcane+where%27s+the+camp+report

I agree 100% with what Joe Willy said.

If you think I banned Tx because he was annoying me, you have it all wrong btw.

Yeah I know he attacked a poster and he was gone. But you had read him the riot act not long before that about him posting the same drivel over and over and over again, so apparently you were not too happy with his posting, either.

Man, all he had to do was give up that lame shtick and post like a semi-normal person. I still dont understand why he didnt do that.

Yeah I know he attacked a poster and he was gone. But you had read him the riot act not long before that about him posting the same drivel over and over and over again, so apparently you were not too happy with his posting, either.

Man, all he had to do was give up that lame shtick and post like a semi-normal person. I still dont understand why he didnt do that.

like herm edwards, I was one of the last ones to realize he was a bad coach.

I do agree tx needed to go but like you say jetcane, it's too bad he couldn't see what an annoying poster he became, cause there was a time when he was a very good poster here.

anyway, I guess this thread should go back to voting.

You can Get TX dribble on JI 24 7

Here is one of his latest posts... We can still have a TXPOTW !!

There will always be a slew of them to pick from

Your kidding, right ARod?

So the Pats let a JAG WR walk and pick up a 1st round draft pick in the process.

The Pats got more for Branch than the Jets did for a 3-time Pro Bowl defensive end

Most Underrated Poster – _________

Most Knowledgeable Poster – R44

Most Annoying Poster – BigJermmainefromQz

Funniest Poster – You guys are a funny bunch.___________

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – onemanswarm (F-You Pats fans!)

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – ____________

Post of the Year – http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=356478&postcount=25

Biggest Homer – Ecurb

Best Avatar/Signature – Faba

Most Improved Poster – 124

Best New Poster – ___________

Thread of the Year – Smizzy banned from Tgg,still makes me laugh.

JetNation Moment – The banning of PutzFanTx.

Moderator of the Year – Sperm / Tabor

Lounge Lizard – Greengal (She IS the baddest bitch)

Chat Room Ruler – Alk

International Poster – Panzer

Most Underrated Poster – Jetophile

Most Knowledgeable Poster – nobody

Most Annoying Poster – 80 and Jetbowsox, quite frankly, I think those two ought to become lovers

Funniest Poster – Joewilly, Greenbeans, Max

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – Alk and Gainzo - after that it's not even close....:)

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – that's like asking who is the better pedophile....

Post of the Year – No clue

Biggest Homer – too many to name

Best Avatar/Signature – Assmops - Joe looks WAY cool in that pic.

Most Improved Poster – 124

Best New Poster – Jetophile

Thread of the Year – Website poll on SI where it was alleged that JN had the help of an Indian Call Center - funny stuff!

JetNation Moment – ?

Moderator of the Year – Faba

Lounge Lizard – Greengal, Verde and Jetcane

Chat Room Ruler – Alk

International Poster – Panzer

If there was one funny thing Tx did, that was definately it.

last thing I'll say about Tex is right in the middle of the Florida vs. Texas wars last summer Tex told Senior he's so old that the horse in his avatar picture was Paul Revere's horse...Senior even had to laugh about that one

hey you guys VOTE or die

last thing I'll say about Tex is right in the middle of the Florida vs. Texas wars last summer Tex told Senior he's so old that the horse in his avatar picture was Paul Revere's horse...Senior even had to laugh about that one

hey you guys VOTE or die

I already voted... and no one voted for me, so yeah...

why am I here again?

Now, now Garb. Just because you're clearly a switch hitter doesn't mean that the rest of us are.

Geez. Some people just can't take being called out for how blatantly obnoxious they are.

hahahaha...because you are sooooo credible.

Most Annoying Poster – jetsrule128 and jetfan16

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – Gainzo and Alk. also garb

Funniest Poster- Marko Cavka

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – Max!

Post of the Year – Thor's post about limolady injuring Chad's shoulder (see my sig)

Thread of the Year – The crazy Jets site voting thread where someone pretended to be an Indian tech support guy and he had his whole room voting non-stop for us.

JetNation Moment – When we were blowing out all the other websites at the beginning of the voting.

Moderator of the Year – TaborJet

Lounge Lizard – Greengal

Chat Room Ruler – joebaby!

International Poster – no idea who's international.

I'm trying to figure out where I ever claimed to be..... hmmm......hmmmmmm... nope, can't do it

Hey, when you're ready to come down here and join the rest of us, be sure not to slip off your pedastal. gahhhh.

Credibility is something you earn, not announce, knucklehead.

I'm not ready to come down off my perch. I kind of like the view up here. Makes me wish I was a bird though. I'd poop on your head first. Don't fret - some cultures claim that bird poop to the head is good luck.:)

Credibility is something you earn, not announce, knucklehead.

I'm not ready to come down off my perch. I kind of like the view up here. Makes me wish I was a bird though. I'd poop on your head first. Don't fret - some cultures claim that bird poop to the head is good luck.:)

"Funny" too! What a peach this one is. Max, don't let her get away.

Archived