The 2nd Annual JetNation Awards

TaborJet

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy ****! Max, did you think I needed a pat on the back. I have no problem not winning, but I question the wisdom of encouraging Pazer. This is a man who threatens to bomb the EU back into the stone age. A plan I am not in favor of, at least until I'm back in Brooklyn. I had to check, I joined in June, but I guess I was lurking since the draft. I thought Max was very sweet and was going to have this written on my epitaph, but I realized later he was probably just trying to get in my pants.

I think we need an official definition of International Poster.

I voted for you then realized you were an American living overseas.

I've received votes but I'm an Aussie who has been living in the States for 20 years so I shouldn't be part of the voting.

I think the definition should be: "Non-American citizens who live in a foreign Country and are crazy enough to support the Jets and even more crazy to post on JN."

vanDoug, Byrd, Panzer and the rest of those crazy bastards are the ones who should get the votes.

I think we need an official definition of International Poster.

I voted for you then realized you were an American living overseas.

I've received votes but I'm an Aussie who has been living in the States for 20 years so I shouldn't be part of the voting.

I think the definition should be: "Non-American citizens who live in a foreign Country and are crazy enough to support the Jets and even more crazy to post on JN."

vanDoug, Byrd, Panzer and the rest of those crazy bastards are the ones who should get the votes.

It's okay with me. Personally, I thought Panzer was a crazy bastard American living overseas.

I think "International" should include domicile, not just citizenship, so anyone who posts here who is living in a foreign country should be eligible for that category. Gainzo is not, but he is in the running for non-Jets fan poster.

That's my story, and I dont want to have to change my vote.

:)

I think "International" should include domicile, not just citizenship, so anyone who posts here who is living in a foreign country should be eligible for that category. Gainzo is not, but he is in the running for non-Jets fan poster.

That's my story, and I dont want to have to change my vote.

:)

That's a good point.

I think you are like me as you don't care if you "win"

Damn,not a single vote for anything. Tabor,maybe you could create a new category named something like "most forgettable poster" that people could not vote for me for?

Ok,I'm done yelling "hey,everyone,look at me" You can all go back to voting for posters who actually add something to this board.

Damn,not a single vote for anything. Tabor,maybe you could create a new category named something like "most forgettable poster" that people could not vote for me for?

Ok,I'm done yelling "hey,everyone,look at me" You can all go back to voting for posters who actually add something to this board.

Unfortunately you don't fit into any of the categories. You are cool in my book.

Then again being "cool in my book" means crap as I have no pull here!

Yeah well, that comic strip you have as your sig cracks me up. Every time.

Archived