Herm is a lunatic

SouthernJet

He doesnt ever watch the game until he is in it. Its his profession, his two best friends are in it , but he doesnt watch. He claims later in article that Dungy never went to a SuperBowl until he was in it, but not even to watch on TV. Pretty odd fellow.

Dick Curl tidbit at bottom, he is now in charge of QBs next year, good luck Brody Croyle. :yahoo:

Edwards enjoys quiet Super Sunday

Chiefs coach doesn

yikes!!! is dick curl gonna work on their timing?

til herm learns to sing well enough to do the halftime show, he will never be in one, therefore will never watch one. should win father of the year soon for putting the girls out back before laying down though.

Anyone watch How I Met Your Mother last night? They see Emmitt Smith in the street and he forgot the Super Bowl was on. He said once you win a few of these things it gets old!

:lol: I love How I Met Your Mother and I thought that was great... what do you care about? Dancing... Dancing!

I'm not a big fan of Herm, he did some really stupid things here in new york. But, I probably would do the same thing as far as the super bowl goes. Kind of like wearing the same socks during a streak. If you are an athlete you know that rituals and things like that are pretty sacred.

huh?

i know of no one who refuses to even watch it on TV. and the fact that his 2 best friends are in it speaks volumes about his ME attitude.

I'm not a big fan of Herm, he did some really stupid things here in new york. But, I probably would do the same thing as far as the super bowl goes. Kind of like wearing the same socks during a streak. If you are an athlete you know that rituals and things like that are pretty sacred.

Yeah, but his non SB watching is clearly not working. Maybe he should stop watching something else instead.

Just heard on the news that there was a huge explosion in Kansas City.

I hope someone didn't ask Herm to watch the gages on the boiler at the stadium

It was one of the largest chemical companies in AMERICA ,this gives HERM his out for next year all those chems from the explosion screwed up his guys and thats why we lost.....

He doesnt ever watch the game until he is in it. Its his profession, his two best friends are in it , but he doesnt watch. He claims later in article that Dungy never went to a SuperBowl until he was in it, but not even to watch on TV. Pretty odd fellow.

Dick Curl tidbit at bottom, he is now in charge of QBs next year, good luck Brody Croyle. :yahoo:

Edwards enjoys quiet Super Sunday

Chiefs coach doesn

"But enough about me, let's talk about me." -Herman Edwards

Herm wants to make sure it's all about him, all the time. What better way to shine the light on yourself on a day when 99.9% of America is tuning into the SB and declaring "I don't watch it". Herm wants us all to think he's some crazy genius, or something.

The guy is an *sshole.

"But enough about me, let's talk about me." -Herman Edwards

Herm wants to make sure it's all about him, all the time. What better way to shine the light on yourself on a day when 99.9% of America is tuning into the SB and declaring "I don't watch it". Herm wants us all to think he's some crazy genius, or something.

The guy is an *sshole.

i think u hit it,,

he knows this will get a article wriiten about him,,

he probably pulls the blinds, watches the game while he has Lia in a french maid outfit servin BBQ and Sweet Tea.

Archived