I would rather chop off my junk than sleep with _______

Smizzy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking he got kicked in the head by Secretariat. Or the Colts. He's got a horseshoe imprint on his skull. That picture probably ain't real, though.

I didnt even notice the goop on her lips the first few times I saw the pic. That is nasty.

That picture is actually an old makeup test for a movie that almost got made based on the Vertigo comic "Preacher"(see avatar)

The picture is of a character who ended up going by the name Arseface when Cassidy,one of the main characters,said "that fella's got a face like an arse"(hence my subsequent response). He got that way by shooting himself in the face with a shotgun ala his hero Kurt Cobain,but he survived the blast and 6 surgeries. I suspect it was the Cobain/Courtney Love link that lead to Johnny posting the pic.

Btw,for anyone who's interested or anyone who was a fan of the books and didn't already know, HBO is currently working on a regular 1 hour series based on "Preacher". The guy who's gonna be producing it has stated it will be accurate to the books,and plans to do each issue as an episode.

That picture is actually an old makeup test for a movie that almost got made based on the Vertigo comic "Preacher"(see avatar)

The picture is of a character who ended up going by the name Arseface when Cassidy,one of the main characters,said "that fella's got a face like an arse"(hence my subsequent response). He got that way by shooting himself in the face with a shotgun ala his hero Kurt Cobain,but he survived the blast and 6 surgeries. I suspect it was the Cobain/Courtney Love link that lead to Johnny posting the pic.

Btw,for anyone who's interested or anyone who was a fan of the books and didn't already know, HBO is currently working on a regular 1 hour series based on "Preacher". The guy who's gonna be producing it has stated it will be accurate to the books,and plans to do each issue as an episode.

you are good. still read comics once in a blue moon on the sh*tter. Astrocity and the Authority are good choices.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
that doesn't make sense.... a Butterface is But-Her-Face.... everyone hot but her face.. so what is Butterbean? Hmmmm. I'm analytical, can you tell?!! :)

The guys name is butter bean....because he looks like a butter ball.

I gave this nickname to Max 4 yrs ago....but I guess someone pass it off onto someone else.

Looks like a few people from this site, :rl:

Please feel free to add you own list of people you would rather chop your junk off than sleep with.

Betty White

Nicole Richie

Courtney Love

JetGirl

Rosie O'Donnell

Angelina Jolie

Calista Flockhart

Lara Flynn Boyle

Ellen

Amy WineHouse

Madonna

Archived