R.I.P. Anna Nicole

Alk

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natural selection

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Natural selection is the process by which favorable traits that are heritable propagate throughout a reproductive population: individual organisms with favorable traits are more likely to survive and reproduce than those with unfavorable traits. If these traits have a genetic basis, then the genotypes associated with the favored traits will increase in frequency in the next generation. Given enough time, this passive process results in adaptations and speciation (see evolution).

Natural selection is one of the cornerstones of modern biology. The term was introduced by Charles Darwin in his groundbreaking 1859 book The Origin of Species,[1] by analogy with artificial selection, by which a farmer selects his breeding stock.

Natural selection

Natural selection is the process by which favorable traits that are heritable propagate throughout a reproductive population: individual organisms with favorable traits are more likely to survive and reproduce than those with unfavorable traits. If these traits have a genetic basis, then the genotypes associated with the favored traits will increase in frequency in the next generation. Given enough time, this passive process results in adaptations and speciation (see evolution).

Natural selection is one of the cornerstones of modern biology. The term was introduced by Charles Darwin in his groundbreaking 1859 book The Origin of Species,[1] by analogy with artificial selection, by which a farmer selects his breeding stock.

that makes tons of sense...

except, she has already reproduced...more than once. so that kinds sucks all the water out of that bathtub.

ignore him. never thought i'd use that feature but i just did, can't stand pretentious freaks who insist on a hyper-literal interpretation of posts on a message board. get a life, get a sense of humor.

sense of humors are over rated, much like lives.

Natural selection

Come on... she was a complete mess. I feel badly for both her AND her daughter.

wish i could time travel 6,000 years in the future when some alien archeologists come across her grave and try to figure out why we'd bury our dead with two enormous bags of silicon.

Imagine that.

They dig up the grave and find some bones with 2 silicone sacks. Then they speculate it was some sort of offering to the gods in the afterlife.

are you dumb? can you read?

you say: $20 says that little girl is both Anna's daughter and grand daughter.

i say: cool, now she has something in common with you...

its not that hard to comprehend...

that little girl and you have something in common, your moms both ****ed your brothers...hello?!

But, how does that make me a daughter and grand daughter? Is this some Buffalo area trend?

And how did I get multiple moms?

I am making a family tree, so I could use the help.

Archived