Don't worry Yankee fans...

Jet/BosoxFan

Has there ever been a cheesier and more exploitive moment in sports history?

Wade Boggs dry-humping a cop on horseback comes to mind.

I absolutely hated the Fallon/Barrymore antics at the WS. It was absolutely unnecessary. Instead of getting lost in the moment of sheer joy, I'm like, "WTF, mate?"

Kinda missing how Jeter and Ronan Tynan are problems.

Jeter is just fine. And he'll never be traded.

Tynan just makes Sawx fans crazy singing that 45-minute first verse of "God Bless America". Freaking GODLESS COMMIE LIBERAL BOSTON SCUM!The guy's out there on crutches to sing that beautiful song so well. And this is what you have a problem with?

Want to get mad-why were Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore's crappy movie allowed to intrude on the Sawx' 85-years-in-the-making celebration? Can anybody explain that? Has there ever been a cheesier and more exploitive moment in sports history?

Listen, I hate the Blue State Hell that is MA as much as you do. More probably, I have to live here among the arrogant, elitist liberal jizzbags...

but the fact of the matter is the Yanks havent won squat since Ronan Tynan showed up in 2001. Get rid of him, he's bad luck...and I've said this before:

The first 3 words to God Bless America are "God Bless America"

Listen, I hate the Blue State Hell that is MA as much as you do. More probably, I have to live here among the arrogant, elitist liberal jizzbags...

but the fact of the matter is the Yanks havent won squat since Ronan Tynan showed up in 2001. Get rid of him, he's bad luck...and I've said this before:

The first 3 words to God Bless America are "God Bless America"

I too find living in over-whelmingly liberal Massachusetts a little painful. However, for someone from New York - and Hillary Rodham "Clinton" - to call Massachusetts "Godless, Commie Scum" needs to look in the mirror....

Archived