New Private Debate - Chad vs. Kellen in '07

Maxman

Its not my fault I have pages and pages of good things and facts about Chad...

I havent even broke out most of the stats, video, and stuff against Clemens yet.

Barton would be lucky to fill one good post with good facts about Clemens and all ONE of his NFL attempts... :)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a thought on these debates, and I think they are a great idea-The number of posts by any debater should be limited to a set amount.

Quality should be recognized more than quantity.

It should also be done in a point-counterpoint style with direct retorts for the previous post above it. It adds to the debate and keeps it centered to the debaters and their ideas.

Just my simple thoughts.

Thank you. It's apparent the "pro" promoter has yet to take his ritalin today and we know he can certainly pump out volume.

Well that was the intention originally. Not to have a set # of posts (posts are good for the site \:D/ ). But to have a give and take -- back and forth to it.

But I forgot that Barton is like 16 and still in school. It will heat up tonight after he finishes his paper route I am sure.

:comb:

Im done until way later tongiht... Im busy untill about 10PM now... so he can have at all of those facts.... :)

Thank you. It's apparent the "pro" promoter has yet to take his ritalin today and we know he can certainly pump out volume.

They were all quality thought out opinions and facts gathered, I skipped lunch to be able to get that info up today...

Its not like I was posting jibberish, its all good points.

They were all quality thought out opinions and facts gathered, I skipped lunch to be able to get that info up today...

Its not like I was posting jibberish, its all good points.

Nobody says it's not eC, but throwing it all in a lump detracts from the quality of the debate and Barton isn't here to refute anything.

Nobody says it's not eC, but throwing it all in a lump detracts from the quality of the debate and Barton isn't here to refute anything.

Trust me that was about 1/10th of my ammo for this debate... :)

I will stop now though and let him catch up, Im just curious to see if he will actually get some info to back up Clemens or if he will just try to bash Chad...

There is no doubt I can see you irritating young lad Barton to no end.

This is going to be fun to watch. :box:

People who get angry in debates usually look foolish and lose... so in that case I hppe it gets really ugly! ... :)

I agree with NJ..ecurb went on a 9 post tirade/outburst with no replies..that's no fun..make a couple of posts and wait for a reply..

Shame on you ecurb!:Nuts:

come on ecurb, give him a chance to respond. reading the thread now is like reading the text of the state of the union. we want bloodshed gotdammit!

I got a little submit button happy... life goes on... I still have plently left in my tank...

I agree with NJ..ecurb went on a 9 post tirade/outburst with no replies..that's no fun..make a couple of posts and wait for a reply..

Shame on you ecurb!:Nuts:

OK guys... I get the point... So i never took a debating class in High School... shame on me!

IN the meantime... enjoy this bannana dancing 131919.jpg

Dancing produce is truly the key to running a good fan site! :Banane43:

Wow my plan to take the topic off the fact that I suck at debates and everyone thinks I blew my load off before Barton even posted worked.... :)

Back to the fruit....

FOFRstrawberry05dancing.gifFOFRstrawberry05dancing.gifFOFRstrawberry05dancing.gifFOFRstrawberry05dancing.gifFOFRstrawberry05dancing.gif

Explain to me how you know this.

Did you watch him in college? If you did, how many Oregon State games did you actually see?

*nobody else respond to this post except FireSatherclapclap

Clemens went to Oregon, not Oregon State. Wow, you're just knocking them out of the park!

By the way, it is possible for Mangini and Tanenbaum to draft a bust, just ask Anthony Schlegel and Eric Smith.

Clemens went to Oregon, not Oregon State. Wow, you're just knocking them out of the park!

I was setting him up, to see if he noticed! :) thats why I said *only firesatherclapclap respond to this post.

He didnt say anything, but he did say oregon not oregon state in his next post.

Max, I am busy from at least 7 - 8:45 tonight, I might need to go in and help my friend work at his fathers restaurant at 4:30 - 9 and cancel my 7 - 8:45 appointment.

We might need to do this thing tomorrow. I'll definetly be here tomorrow.

By the way, it is possible for Mangini and Tanenbaum to draft a bust, just ask Anthony Schlegel and Eric Smith.

Eric Smilth will start at safety for us next year,he's GOOD.

Barton knew the Oregon thing,i think.

BTW,

it's no debate,throw in the towel now.

KC couldn't touch the grass this year,ask Plummer and Bledsoe how easy it is to keep their QB rook off their back.Chad's super or KC isn't

I was setting him up, to see if he noticed! :) thats why I said *only firesatherclapclap respond to this post.

Max, I am busy from at least 7 - 8:45 tonight, I might need to go in and help my friend work at his fathers restaurant at 4:30 - 9 and cancel my 7 - 8:45 appointment.

Take your time, I will be busy from about 3:30 untill about Midnight tonight... I wont be adding anymore stuff untill you have your chacne anyways.

Don't worry,you never had a shot.The Mods,I'm sure will pick something more evenly debatable and also tweek a few rules that allowed ecurb to make a mockery of the event.

do what you gotta do,don't worry.

Think Romo creeping up on Bledsoe.

Think Cutler blindsiding Plummer,the snake.

Certainly a mediocre Chad(surely no Jake or Drew,no way,with that arm?) would've been at least concerned about the talented rookie with the laser arm from Oregon.I mean,Dallas was in the race with Bledsoe,a strong arm guy and the Broncos were right in the mix with Jake,another gun-slinger,yet.their coaches went with the hot young guys.

Chad,meanwhile,had more INT's than TD's ans a noodle arm.I'm sure anyday could've been the day,KC takes over

EXCEPT I didn't hear one tiny friggin PEEP about it in NY.KC moved up to 2 on the depth chart and we all feel it was a big lie!!Starting????? hahahaha,he couldn't get near the field.He was picked higher than Romo,am i wrong about that (Stats guy,check that)

Man I hope Chad is just that tough, and not the other possibiliy,RV

Sure good idea... take what took me nearly an hour to compile and think up and just dleete it... your the king of trying to get unfair advantages Barton... or should I say "team Clemens..."

BZ did nearly the same thing in the first one, pounding TX with tons of facts and out posting him like 5 to 1 at first...

Your posts are fine. Copy and paste them to word. Then I'l lrespond to each post 1 by 1, not 10 posts by you in a row. Thats not how this works.

Your posts are fine. Copy and paste them to word. Then I'l lrespond to each post 1 by 1, not 10 posts by you in a row. Thats not how this works.

Its done, but dont expect it to be 1 by 1... it wont be 14-1 like I had it but even BZ tossed a good 5 or so in a row at TX... I dont mind you throwing a bunch at me either.

good to see this debate is off to a mature start. any word on whether BoomBoom is available to moderate?

It is actually and wonce Max mops up all the posts I told him to delete it will only be my opening statement in the thread and Barton can have his oepning.

This is what happens when you get kids involved. There has to be a way to fit 124 into this train wreck as well.

Good point, all except the fact that I am not a kid... :roll:

C'mon ALK... just becuase my debate skills were terrible at first doesnt make me a kid... and once max cleans up the thread all will be right in the world again... :)

When I win I might even do a free appearance in the Chat for you on Friday!

Archived