TomShane...Is he your hero?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Dude, we were thinking about getting the new JN T-Shirts made up with "MNFC"-Nuge Fan Club on it, but we thought we'd be sued. :lol:

Haha, man, so should. My Nugent jersey should be here in about a week or so and hopefully I can get a picture up on this site with it, representing my boy.

JN t-shirt should read:

JetNation

Mike Nugent Rules

=D>:lol:

Yeah man, I definitely need one of those shirts to sport around here in Jersey and in the HS.

High school? Can you hand my business cards out to some of your cheerleader hottie friends? I just bought this digital camera and.... ::evil:::evil:::evil:::evil:

High school? Can you hand my business cards out to some of your cheerleader hottie friends? I just bought this digital camera and.... ::evil:::evil:::evil:::evil:

No problem man. :lol:

They like older men anyway. :wink:

Speaking of which my mailbox is still waiting.

Homeboy, I am sending you the..THE...JetNation T-Shirt with the NUMBER 12 on the back. What more can you ask for? If I wasn't such a lazy bitch, I would have mailed it Friday, but the Post Office is nowhere near Subway, and I wanted a ham sandwich, so it had to wait. :lol:

Homeboy, I am sending you the..THE...JetNation T-Shirt with the NUMBER 12 on the back. What more can you ask for? If I wasn't such a lazy b!tch, I would have mailed it Friday, but the Post Office is nowhere near Subway, and I wanted a ham sandwich, so it had to wait. :lol:

WWJE?

What Would Jared Eat? :lol:

Ok.. i respect all those people pledging their allegience to Tom ..ok well maybe not all of you ;).. but this has got to stop ... the man has a head that is soo big already.. OY!

ok i just reread this and realize that now i sound like Max...and that is even worse... so never mind..carry on!!! ;):lol:

Ok.. i respect all those people pledging their allegience to Tom ..ok well maybe not all of you ;).. but this has got to stop ... the man has a head that is soo big already.. OY!

You're right, it's getting like Branch Moronian. All we need is a comet or something, and off they go. Might harm the membership numbers, though.

What the hell is going on with all of the TS ass swabbing? Is this what happens when you are the mighty keeper of the shirts? Uhhh.. TS you da man and I heard you are well endowed.....Wait, I can't do this...I must maintain my dignity.

Put my shirt in the mail TS or else I will get a STEELERS shirt and come up to Rochester and hunt you down!! Thank you for your consideration. :lol:

What the hell is going on with all of the TS a$$ swabbing? Is this what happens when you are the mighty keeper of the shirts? Uhhh.. TS you da man and I heard you are well endowed.....Wait, I can't do this...I must maintain my dignity.

Put my shirt in the mail TS or else I will get a STEELERS shirt and come up to Rochester and hunt you down!! Thank you for your consideration. :lol:

No need to go yourself..The shirt alone will make

TS hide in the Corner and raise a white Flag!! :roll:

TomShane's value is way overrated here. Remember people...he forgot the ADMIN password the other day!

Cmon let's be real here. TomShane is nothing more than a pretty face. He is like OJ sitting on all of those executive boards. We need him for name recognition. Nothing more.

TomShane's value is way overrated here. Remember people...he forgot the ADMIN password the other day!

Cmon let's be real here. TomShane is nothing more than a pretty face. He is like OJ sitting on all of those executive boards. We need him for name recognition. Nothing more.

I might add it is pretty hard to forget the password when the password actually is password Max.

Name recognition is one thing, but pretty face???

Reading this thread, I suspect that TS is taking advantage of his position as T-Shirt dispenser and Admin in order to obtain sexual favors, nudie pictures and other ill gotten gains. I'm not sure if this is a scandal that will rock JetNation to it's core or if it is a stroke of genius on TomShane's part. Time will tell.

Does anyone ELSE have a sister that sleeps in the nude? I still have some T-Shirts left, people. I demand a minimum of 5 megapixels on those bad boys, so get going.

Do Niece's count?? Although she only sleeps nude

when she visits her Uncle John!! :wink:

Archived