TomShane...Is he your hero?

I think the next Mod should be a real nut-job. A tempermental person witha quick trigger and a mean toungue. This Mod shall ban people for not agreeing with him. Membership drops to an all-time low. The new Mod get's fired.

JetWorld is born.

:lol:

That sounds good. But it seems to be Season 2 stuff. We are still in Season 1 (pilot episodes).

We will contact you when we are ready for you to be a mod though!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naw, silly, not me. I think most of you are great people - but I want nothing to do with the administration of this, or any Jest site. The way I see it, I spend way too much time here as it is. Sometimes I think I'm a loser like the rest of you - then I think about it for ten seconds and realize how wonderful I really am.... :lol:

Did you know that if it weren't for a site named Jetshaters.com - back in '97/98 (Bob, do you remember?)JetNation would never be? Yup - props need to go to a man named "Wizard" who created a site dedicated to the hatred of the Jets (after Tuna left).

All "good" comes from Pats fans..... :wink:

Naw, silly, not me. I think most of you are great people - but I want nothing to do with the administration of this, or any Jest site. The way I see it, I spend way too much time here as it is. Sometimes I think I'm a loser like the rest of you - then I think about it for ten seconds and realize how wonderful I really am.... :lol:

Did you know that if it weren't for a site named Jetshaters.com - back in '97/98 (Bob, do you remember?)JetNation would never be? Yup - props need to go to a man named "Wizard" who created a site dedicated to the hatred of the Jets (after Tuna left). All "good" comes from Pats fans..... :wink:

Actually it is Al Gore we should thank. If he didn't invent the internet none of this would have ever have happened.

Actually it is Al Gore we should thank. If he didn't invent the internet none of this would have ever have happened.

Al Gore is a Patriots fan (yikes! :shock: )

Hey - I am curious - how/who did the internet come to be? Geeks - please explain.

<YAWN> Another four page testament to my greatness and appeal. What next? A fifth page? Carry on. And Garb, stop hijacking my thread with your senseless Pats over-glorification, will you? Ta-ta. Appletini time!

Fag.

At least when I hijack something is "sort of" football related and not some pointless jibberish where the focus is YOU! Self-absorbed isn't attractive.

At least when I hijack something is "sort of" football related and not some pointless jibberish where the focus is YOU! Self-absorbed isn't attractive.

Agreed there Garb...these men and their hijacking...UNbelievable!!!!!!! :D

Did you know that if it weren't for a site named Jetshaters.com - back in '97/98 (Bob, do you remember?)JetNation would never be? Yup - props need to go to a man named "Wizard" who created a site dedicated to the hatred of the Jets (after Tuna left).

I do, indeed, remember. It was still there, last time I looked, though not updated in years. The company that hosted the message board ditched that service years ago.

It wasn't exactly JetsHaters.com. It was a Geocities page, but the intent was exactly what Garb says. That's where I met her and a few others whose online whereabouts I still know. I think Garb, PFSIKH, Lady Jet and I are the only ones that made the transition to here. It's possible that I'm overlooking somebody, though.

The Wizard disappeared and quit updating his site shortly after welching on a bet with the Soothsayer.

I do, indeed, remember. It was still there, last time I looked, though not updated in years. The company that hosted the message board ditched that service years ago.

It wasn't exactly JetsHaters.com. It was a Geocities page, but the intent was exactly what Garb says. That's where I met her and a few others whose online whereabouts I still know. I think Garb, PFSIKH, Lady Jet and I are the only ones that made the transition to here. It's possible that I'm overlooking somebody, though.

The Wizard disappeared and quit updating his site shortly after welching on a bet with the Soothsayer.

:Irate:

Thanks, anyway, Max.

If I became a mod, again, I'd probably lose all my humor. You know, like TomShane.

Remember when he was funny?

I hear stories. But I don't really remember.

did any of his minions know that Shane actually HIRED an actor to portray him at the draft party?Got some out of work pretty boy to re-read his "manifesto"as it were for two weeks at a hundred a day until he"lived the part"Tom Shane"is actually in real life a scrawny lttle nerd with thick glasses hiding away in a Baltimore suburb.Sorry Tom it had to be done.....

did any of his minions know that Shane actually HIRED an actor to portray him at the draft party?Got some out of work pretty boy to re-read his "manifesto"as it were for two weeks at a hundred a day until he"lived the part"Tom Shane"is actually in real life a scrawny lttle nerd with thick glasses hiding away in a Baltimore suburb.Sorry Tom it had to be done.....

Damn you, SOFLA!!!! I almost got away with it! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

Yup, you guessed this out of work actor... Frank Stallone.

Where ya screwed up TS is getting the "too pretty actor" should have gone with a more regular looking guy (say a Frank Stallone type)one minus the pop star appeal.Hell I do understand with all the hotties here and all but you aimed too high brother

Where ya screwed up TS is getting the "too pretty actor" should have gone with a more regular looking guy (say a Frank Stallone type)one minus the pop star appeal.Hell I do understand with all the hotties here and all but you aimed too high brother

Dammit! And that actor was gay, to boot! Damn it all!

Archived