If you could Punch Anyone in the face who would it be and why?

Smizzy

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your choice. Depening on who you want to punch worse.

Hahaha, OK. I do get very hurt and upset about things with people I love; but when it comes to actually getting physical, even the thought of that upsets me. Wouldn't happen. Words work better to get your point across.

I'll go with that Clay Aiken idiot or that Josh Brogan dope. Not that they're unattractive per se, but both of their faces piss me off no end. I can't explain it. :bag:

A former boss of mine. (I'm surprised nobody else has said this yet) He was a verbally abusive prick to everyone he employed. I'm sure everyone has had one of these toxic bosses at one point in their career. Long story short:

I got fired from a job while I was having our house built in 2002. My wife and I had a four month old son at the time. Add to that the fact that the ******* we were renting the condo from wouldn't let us out of our lease early unless we paid for the three months remaining. So here we are with a four month old son, no jobs with the job market in the crapper, and essentially 2 mortgage payments. The debt started piling up faster than snow in Oswego. Needless to say, desperation ensued.

Enter said boss. It was a low-paying job, but the commission percentages he offered on sales was fantastic. After only my second month, I sold enough to earn my first (small) commission check. (I'm the greatest salesman in the world) But prick boss does not want to pay me the commission. I forget the reasons why, but he didn't want to pay it to me. Against my better judgement, and with no real job offers flying into my hands, I stayed with the company.

Desperation makes people do desperate things.

After my 6th month with the company, my now 8 month old son needs surgery to repair an inguinal hernia. (It's a rather routine procedure, and I believe the same thing Smizzy's son recently had repaired) Boss is well aware of the date of the surgery several weeks in advance. The morning of the surgery comes, and we bring my kid to Stony Brook (shudder) to get it done. While he's in surgery, boss calls me on cell phone asking me where I am. I tell him I'm waiting for my son to get out of surgery, then I'm going home with him for the day. Boss sounds pissed off and says that he doesn't remember giving me the day off for this. I laugh because I think he's kidding.

He's not.

He says if I don't come to the office immediately after the surgery, then I should go home and never come back. So what do I do? I have my wife drop me off at the damn office before bringing my son home.

Desperation makes you do desperate things.

I took the ensuing verbal abuse in stride as I always did. Two months later, I found the job I'd been looking for. Didn't give prick boss any notice. Nothing. Just never showed back up. Never answered the phone when he called. The "Last Great Act Of Defiance."

So that's why I'd punch him.

If there's one regret I will harbor until the day I die, it's the day I went to work instead of being home with my wife and son after his surgery. I'm not an emotional man, but this makes me furious, heartbroken, and makes me shake my head asking myslef "just what the **** was I thinking that day?"

A former boss of mine. (I'm surprised nobody else has said this yet) He was a verbally abusive prick to everyone he employed. I'm sure everyone has had one of these toxic bosses at one point in their career. Long story short:

I got fired from a job while I was having our house built in 2002. My wife and I had a four month old son at the time. Add to that the fact that the ******* we were renting the condo from wouldn't let us out of our lease early unless we paid for the three months remaining. So here we are with a four month old son, no jobs with the job market in the crapper, and essentially 2 mortgage payments. The debt started piling up faster than snow in Oswego. Needless to say, desperation ensued.

Enter said boss. It was a low-paying job, but the commission percentages he offered on sales was fantastic. After only my second month, I sold enough to earn my first (small) commission check. (I'm the greatest salesman in the world) But prick boss does not want to pay me the commission. I forget the reasons why, but he didn't want to pay it to me. Against my better judgement, and with no real job offers flying into my hands, I stayed with the company.

After my 6th month with the company, my now 8 month old son needs surgery to repair an inguinal hernia. (It's a rather routine procedure, and I believe the same thing Smizzy's son recently had repaired) Boss is well aware of the date of the surgery several weeks in advance. The morning of the surgery comes, and we bring my kid to Stony Brook (shudder) to get it done. While he's in surgery, boss calls me on cell phone asking me where I am. I tell him I'm waiting for my son to get out of surgery, then I'm going home with him for the day. Boss sounds pissed off and says that he doesn't remember giving me the day off for this. I laugh because I think he's kidding.

He's not.

He says if I don't come to the office immediately after the surgery, then I should go home and never come back. So what do I do? I have my wife drop me off at the damn office before bringing my son home.

I took the ensuing verbal abuse in stride as I always did. Two months later, I found the job I'd been looking for. Didn't give prick boss any notice. Nothing. Just never showed back up. Never answered the phone when he called. The "Last Great Act Of Defiance."

If there's one regret I will harbor until the day I die, it's the day I went to work instead of being home with my wife and son after his surgery. I'm not an emotional man, but this makes me furious, heartbroken, and makes me shake my head asking myslef "just what the **** was I thinking that day?"

What a story man !! Makes ANY BOSS I have EVER had a Saint. May he burn in hell (I'm positive this POS will) but not before you get to punch him out.

He's not.

many stories before you & many will follow. you win, hands down. that really sucks

since I haven't spoke up, i'm gonna go with your boss as well. hard to believe there really are people in the world like him.

Archived