If you could Punch Anyone in the face who would it be and why?

Smizzy

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That hurts Max, deeply...:blowup:

You using my smilies against me like that is just not cool man. It's on now.

:comb:

I am going to make sure that Bren takes you off the list. You totally won't be invited to the engagement party now.

\:D/

Bro -- you did the right thing. No reason for regret. You had a family to provide for. Sucked not being there that day. But you had to do it because it was in the best interests of your family.

Suffer in silence, regroup and move forward. Sounds like a great plan to me. Well executed.

This happened way back in '02. I regrouped and moved on a long time ago, but the wound still seeps from time to time.

You using my smilies against me like that is just not cool man. It's on now.

:comb:

I am going to make sure that Bren takes you off the list. You totally won't be invited to the engagement party now.

\:D/

I don't know if thats a winnable fight, my man..

mafia_diva2_09.jpg

This happened way back in '02. I regrouped and moved on a long time ago, but the wound still seeps from time to time.

It is funny, I just read a book and it said that inorder to forgive and move on you should try and take something positive (what lesson you learned and used in your life)from each bad sittuation. I know that sounds korny but it has helped me.

It is funny, I just read a book and it said that inorder to forgive and move on you should try and take something positive (what lesson you learned and used in your life)from each bad sittuation. I know that sounds corny but it has helped me.

Thanks, Lauryn. I guess the only positive I can take from this exeprience is my new-found ability to pick out potential prick bosses before accepting an offer! ;)

Mr. Tip your cap, there is nothing we can do about it.........Joe Torre!

Of course, I would wait until he was awake. So, it could be a while.

"Sometimes, I get that lefty/righty thing mixed up" - Joe Torre

(On why he would bring in Mike Stanton to face a power hitting righty batter)

Dude walks around his restaurant with a spotless chef's shirt on like he is the pimp! I have to agree Alk, Fley is the t!ts, mesa grill rocks.

Is it really good food? If I ever get out to NY, that's one of the places I want to eat at.

Is it really good food? If I ever get out to NY, that's one of the places I want to eat at.

Some people love it, some think it is over rated. I love it. Just save your money up for it, not cheap. And sitting at the bar for at least an hour sampling the magharitas first before sitting for dinner is a good idea.

Robbie Healy.

Manager of the place where I used to work. I'd been there 3 years in the electrical department, it was great place to work. He was in charge of the grocery department, then managed to get himself in charge of the whole place. A two faced weasel like piece of s**t. The kind of guy who'd walk up to you with an open hand and a smile on his face while sticking a knife in with the other hand. Basically 2 years of more and more crap til I had enough and left. Lies, insults, straight out bullying.

Actually, a punch in the face is too good for the c**t.

I really want to make this f****r suffer.

Just give me one of those arseholes who thinks it's OK to drive around after a snowstorm with 8 to 10 inches of snow on the roof of their car.

Is it so hard to clear the snow off your '95 Geo Metro?

If I had to settle for one person it would be Ron Borges from the Boston Globe.

The time that somebody rents in my head, it's gonna cost them. Punch them in the face? Are you kidding me? People I want to hurt, my fantasies go way beyond that.

This one dude, I want to walk up to his car when he's sitting there, say, eating a burger and fries after going through the drive through or what have you. I want to knock on the window, he rolls it down -SURPRISE!-

I pour a quart of gasoline in his face and drop a lit match.

Everytime I think about it, I swear to Christ I laugh so hard, I get tears in my eyes. In fact, I'm laughing so hard right now I gotta go take a sh#t.

:lol:

Mike Bloomberg.

2 great ideas from the Nanny-In-Chief this week-

an all-Arab taxpayer-funded school, and not bothering to salt or plow any city streets, whiile not suspending alternate side parking. We didn't ahve that much nso, but I've never seen this many accidents.

Give me some cigarettes and trans-fat-loaded fries, stat.

This elitist POS needs a slap across the face worse than any man on earth.

A former boss of mine.

It's funny you say that 'cos without even doing a head count, I would have to say that most of the people I want to kill are either ex-bosses or ex-coworkers.

This one ex-boss at the post office, I'd like to swing a golf club into his chin so hard that it brings him up off his feet. I'd like it even more if his mother could watch.

Damn, now that you got me thinking about it, I just might have to devote some quality time in hunting that f*cker down.

Mike Bloomberg.

2 great ideas from the Nanny-In-Chief this week-

an all-Arab taxpayer-funded school, and not bothering to salt or plow any city streets, whiile not suspending alternate side parking. We didn't ahve that much nso, but I've never seen this many accidents.

Give me some cigarettes and trans-fat-loaded fries, stat.

This elitist POS needs a slap across the face worse than any man on earth.

How much did Bloomy pay for the mayor position?

The time that somebody rents in my head, it's gonna cost them. Punch them in the face? Are you kidding me? People I want to hurt, my fantasies go way beyond that.

This one dude, I want to walk up to his car when he's sitting there, say, eating a burger and fries after going through the drive through or what have you. I want to knock on the window, he rolls it down -SURPRISE!-

I pour a quart of gasoline in his face and drop a lit match.

Everytime I think about it, I swear to Christ I laugh so hard, I get tears in my eyes. In fact, I'm laughing so hard right now I gotta go take a sh#t.

:lol:

That's a nice one. My ex-boss, he lives on a hill. I'd like to cut the brakes on his fancy jeep, then stick some nice sharp stakes in the field below the road opposite his laneway, say about windscreen height, and wait and watch.....

That's a nice one. My ex-boss, he lives on a hill. I'd like to cut the brakes on his fancy jeep, then stick some nice sharp stakes in the field below the road opposite his laneway, say about windscreen height, and wait and watch.....

Note to self.

Make sure to keep people you work with unbelievably happy.

Always.

:animal0028:

There is a list of poeple Id like to punch dead in the mouth....

Terell Owens- Loudmouth scumbag who needs his chin checked.

Perdo Martinez- I hate that little **cker.

Curt Schilling - Who doesn't want to stomp a mud hole in his face?

Dr.Phil - dr_phil_mcgraw.jpg Look at this douche

nozzel.

Judge Judy - Owww that bitch drives me crazy. I might put her on my " Kill" not "Punch" list.

There is a list of poeple Id like to punch dead in the mouth....

Terell Owens- Loudmouth scumbag who needs his chin checked.

Perdo Martinez- I hate that little **cker.

Curt Schilling - Who doesn't want to stomp a mud hole in his face?

Dr.Phil - dr_phil_mcgraw.jpg Look at this douche

nozzel.

Judge Judy - Owww that bitch drives me crazy. I might put her on my " Kill" not "Punch" list.

You guys assuming your a Yankees fan beat Pedro in every big spot. How can you hate him? He's a funny dude.

Archived