If you could Punch Anyone in the face who would it be and why?

Smizzy

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea...only guys who really have the balls to punch me in the face can put me on their list.

Here's my updated list.

1. Smizzy

2. Smizzy

3. Smizzy

4. Smizzy

5. Smizzy

I'm not afraid of you. You'll make Max buy the tickets for the home opener and then not show up.

Now I know why Beans is in love with you.;)

yup, you never stoop.

Guess what, boys. Women have it in 'em to want to punch someone in the face too, actually doing it is another matter altogether. For example, say I wanted to punch some guy in the face. I'm pretty certain most guys could kill me with their fists if they wanted. That would be bad. You would all miss me too much. I couldn't do that to the JN community. Plus, it would require getting off my high horse, and I only do that for special occasions. Sorry.

In other words:

1. Body blow;

2. Right jab;

3. Left jab;

4. Cross

5. UPPERCUT!

Teddy Atlas would be proud, Booz!

Exactly.

1. Michael Moore

2. Michael Moore

3. Michael Moore

4. Michael Moore

5. Michael Moore

He actually would have been number 1 on my list, but a punch is not enough. I would love to just shoot him with a nail gun in his legs and arms repeatedly until he passes out from the pain.

5. Don Shula

4. Bud Selig

3. John Sterling

2. Ted Leitner (SD Padres radio announcer... the absolute worst!)

1. Greg Buttle (the broadcaster, not the athlete...)

I hate Shula... and very proud we beat him so he couldnt get his 300th win against us.

Bud Selig is just a douchbag.

John Sterling is a windbag.

Ted Leitner has got to be the worst broadcaster I have heard ever. Having XM and listening to games while driving around, you get to hear the good and the bad... Love listening to Ron Santo... priceless.

Greg Buttle... ruined countless number of rides home with his babble about Hermie and the Jets... I dont want reassurance after a bad loss, I want someone's @ss to be reamed, and not in a mod sort of way.

Damn you are a vicious animal. You can't ****ing punch Barney in the face!

Well then I'll punch him in the gut. I just never seen anything so annoying in my life. If I can't get my hands on Barney, then I'll punch one or all of those Teletubbies.

I have no beef with Boobahs, Clifford, Jakers, none of that. It's just Barney. It's unnatural to hate a children's character but I do!

I've pondered my response to this for some 24 hrs. so here goes. I'd punch out #1- Hillary, #2 The Donald, #3 Regis Philben, #4 Rosie O'Donnell and #5 Michael Moore. I'd keep Hugo Chavez and Jack Black in reserve in case one of the top 5 wasn't available.

Archived