JetNation Awards results thread

TaborJet

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta agree bob, & this is no knock on gainzo who is a great , great poster.

alks been consistently an awesome poster for a long,long time here.

I'm bummed about my voting on the opposing team posters too..Alk and Gainzo are both great posters..and I didn't know you could make multiple choices.. :blush:

Damnit Tabor!:cussing::P

You are an extra large? Wow. I never would have guessed. You being the king of all fat jokes and all.

It must be those at attention nipples of yours. Otherwise I am sure a large would fit you just fine.

You think this is going to fit into a large?? I need XL for my massive guns.

I'm bummed about my voting on the opposing team posters too..Alk and Gainzo are both great posters..and I didn't know you could make multiple choices.. :blush:

Damnit Tabor!:cussing::P

Well, I really didn't want people voting for more that one person per category. However, I didn't make that clear from the onset, plus the multiple votes added to the overall total. You should have just followed everyone else's lead!

And this comment coming from the guy who got less "Best Moderator" votes than I did. :P

The fact that I got any votes is an insult to you. I am not technially a moderator here. I don't show up in the mod list on the bottom right do I?

People just like me. That is why people with Admin rights have their own family members contacting me for name changes. I am nice.

:box:

The fact that I got any votes is an insult to you. I am not technially a moderator here. I don't show up in the mod list on the bottom right do I?

People just like me. That is why people with Admin rights have their own family members contacting me for name changes. I am nice.

:box:

When are the classes?

How is that edit feature coming along? :fighting0050:

Archived