Post of the Year - you decide!

GreenBeans

PotY - You decide!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. PotY - You decide!

• SouthernJet (Wednesday, 18 Jan 2006)
    • Scott Dierking (Wednesday, 8 Mar 2006)
    • Jet Moses (Wednesday, 29 Mar 2006)
    • Sperm Edwards (Thursday, 27 Apr 2006)
    • Maxman (Wednesday, 7 Jun 2006)
    • Scott Dierking (Saturday, 2 Sep 2006)
    • faba (Wednesday, 4 Oct 2006)
    • Sperm Edwards (Wednesday, 11 Oct 2006)
    • Bugg (Wednesday, 27 Dec 2006)
    • JetCane (Thursday, 18 Jan 2007)

POTW is often a joke or funny but i personally think the POTY should be about the Jets and more specifically, should sum up the season and the future of the team. SJ's post nailed it in January 2006 long before it was fashionable (except to BZ) to be so optimistic. Max's post is hilarious but I had to go with SJ's. What post would you want on the front page of this site if a player visited? No one would get Max's post outside our quirky community. Max's post is POTW fodder but not POTY imho.

These are all good points.

I think your Dad's post was great. In many ways I am sorry he lost. Not really, but it seemed like something I should say.

I voted the same way for the same reasons. it was close.

I also did it for faba's sake. max said something about if he won, he's keep the bathrooms clean etc. etc. etc.

how much more can faba do around here I ask ya's cause we know mr delegator will be on the horn to him as soon as the votes are in ;)

if delegation is an artform, max is renoir.

These are all good points.

I think your Dad's post was great. In many ways I am sorry he lost. Not really, but it seemed like something I should say.

eh, i'm sure he'll survive but he's definitely going to step up the twinkie and ringding jokes to compensate.

How about some love for Jetcane's post? It was well-thought out and a much more elaborate interpretation of Jetnation as a whole than Max's. Max has a much bigger ego than a sense of humor.

SJ's? Blah. Anyone can make a homer post. Last season was a thing of beauty, its too easy of a target. An Aesthetically pleasing post? Sure. Intelligent? Not really.

How about some love for Jetcane's post? It was well-thought out and a much more elaborate interpretation of Jetnation as a whole than Max's. Max has a much bigger ego than a sense of humor.

SJ's? Blah. Anyone can make a homer post. Last season was a thing of beauty, its too easy of a target. An Aesthetically pleasing post? Sure. Intelligent? Not really.

moron, he posted that before a single game was played last season but i can understand how you assumed it was after the season because it described the season perfectly before it was even played. not intelligent? that's jess ig'nant.

I will play. How is my ego big? I didn't nominate myself for this.

Sorry I left you out of the post though if that is the issue. I could have added:

Jetsfan80: posts a nude picture.

Max: Deletes it.

Now get back to your spanking.

I will play. How is my ego big? I didn't nominate myself for this.

Sorry I left you out of the post though if that is the issue. I could have added:

Jetsfan80: posts a nude picture.

Max: Deletes it.

Now get back to your spanking.

Smell that? freshly smacked ass!

my post was in jan 2006,, before the season,,not after or during it, it predicted what i thought would happen, and it did...

yikes,, i am glad you are on top of it :P

no wonder you are in wilmington and not chapel hill ;)

Archived