Patsys Tag Samuel

madmike1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats week 1, play-by-play: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20060910_BUF@NE

week 2: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20060917_NE@NYJ

week 3: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20060924_DEN@NE

week 4: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061001_NE@CIN

week 5: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061008_MIA@NE

week 6: Bye

week 7:

week 8:

week 9:

week 10:

week 11:

week 12:

week 13:

week 14:

week 15:

week 16:

week 17:

I'll update it during the commercials.

But in each there are "T.Brady pass short middle to <reciever> for <result>" or "T.Brady pass incomplete to <reciever>", etc.

That's all well and good but it doesn't mean much.

Does it say that Brady tried to force a pass under pressure or that he threw it away but Graham was in the general area? Or that the pass hit the ground 2 yards in front of him?

Those stats don't mean crap.

Please give me a definition of "looks" from the NFL.

Did Watson take away catches from Graham? Yes.

Did the other TE take away catches from Baker? No.

That's all well and good but it doesn't mean much.

Does it say that Brady tried to force a pass under pressure or that he threw it away but Graham was in the general area or the pass hit the ground 2 yards in front of him?

Those stats don't mean crap.

Pleas give me a definition of "looks" from the NFL.

Did Watson take away catches from Graham? Yes

Sharrow just leave it alone no matter what you show him he's obviously still going to be a delusional patsy homer and refuse to see reality.

Sharrow just leave it alone no matter what you show him he's obviously still going to be a delusional patsy homer and refuse to see reality.

You're probably right, but I'll make one more attempt.

Name: Passes thrown to them/Passes caught/Percentage caught

Gates: 120/71/59.2%

Winslow: 119/89/74.8%

Heap: 115/73/63.5%

Colston: 115/70/60.9%

Shockey: 115/59/57.4%

Gonzalez: 103/73/70.9%

Crumpler: 103/56/54.4%

McMichael: 96/62/64.6%

Cooley: 95/57/60%

Witten: 92/64/69.6%

Watson: 91/49/53.8%

Smith: 80/50/62.5%

Desmond Clark: 80/45/56.3%

Wiggins: 67/46/68.7%

Dallas Clark: 58/30/51.7%

Scaife: 56/29/51.8%

Miller: 55/34/61.8%

Utecht: 53/37/69.8%

Franks: 53/25/47.2%

Johnson: 49/34/69.4%

Stevens: 48/22/45.8%

Baker: 45/31/68.9%

Graham: 35/21/60%

Those are all the TE who had more balls thrown to them than Baker, and then I added Graham to the bottom even though he had less. The average of those 23 tight ends is catching 61% of the balls thrown to them. Both Graham and especially Watson are below average when it comes to catching balls that are thrown to them. Baker had the 6th best %, Watson had the 5th worst. Graham is just average. That said, an average recieving, above average blocking TE is worth having if the money is right.

Those are all the TE who had more balls thrown to them than Baker, and then I added Graham to the bottom even though he had less. The average of those 23 tight ends is catching 61% of the balls thrown to them. Both Graham and especially Watson are below average when it comes to catching balls that are thrown to them. Baker had the 6th best %, Watson had the 5th worst. Graham is just average. That said, an average recieving, above average blocking TE is worth having if the money is right.

Jesus christ, its like when Sharrow comes out of the arcade he turns into Sperm Sharrow.

Where are those stats from?

You and madmike have not given me a legit answer on where the "looks" stat comes from.

Receptions: Watson>Graham>Baker.

Blocking: Graham.................................>Watson>Baker

Where are those stats from?

You and madmike have not given me a legit answer on where the "looks" stat comes from.

Receptions: Watson>Graham>Baker.

Blocking: Graham.................................>Watson>Baker

I f you're still using number of rec's in this argument you clearly don't get what we've been trying to tell you all night.

I f you're still using number of rec's in this argument you clearly don't get what we've been trying to tell you all night.

The argument that Ben Watson is a better receiver than Baker or the argument that Daniel Graham is a better blocker than Baker?

Or the argument that both of them have outperformed Baker?

The argument that Ben Watson is a better receiver than Baker or the argument that Daniel Graham is a better blocker than Baker?

Or the argument that both of them have outperformed Baker?

The argument that me and Sharrow have shown that Baker is a better player then both them and that if he was on the patsies with the same number of chances as watson he would probably make the pro bowl.

The argument that me and Sharrow have shown that Baker is a better player then both them and that if he was on the patsies with the same number of chances as watson he would probably make the pro bowl.

That's your argument not Sharrow's. Sharrow is level headed. You are not.

You are a Homer.

I'm not saying Baker is bad I'm saying that the Watson/Graham combo does more.

That's your argument not Sharrow's. Sharrow is level headed. You are not.

You are a Homer.

I'm not saying Baker is bad I'm saying that the Watson/Graham combo does more.

So me and Sharrow are basically saying the exact same thing but you kiss his ass and call me a homer LMAO NICE. I might be a homer but i'm right about this and you're delusional.

So me and Sharrow are basically saying the exact same thing but you kiss his ass and call me a homer LMAO NICE. I might be a homer but you're delusional.

Sharrow doesn't make personal attacks like you do.

Look at the real stats.

Passing: Watson>Graham>Baker.

Running: Graham>Watson.............Was Baker every asked to run block?

Look at the real stats.

I just called you a homer which you've called me over and over again since i started posting here. If i insult you it's only because i'm giving back what i take from you and others.

Look at the real stats.

More like,

Production: Watson>Graham>Baker. (Over their careers, last year would be Watson>Baker>Graham)

The problem is that the reason for the increased production isn't skill, its opportunity.

Gainzo I need another recap.

Madmike was saying that Chris Baker was a better TE than Daniel Graham.

Once I posted stats that said otherwise madmike said that Baker was better than Ben Watson.

I then posted stats that said Ben Watson was better than Chris Baker.

Jetlag: If you could pick a Tight End who would you take.........

Ben Watson

Daniel Graham

Chris Baker

Madmike was saying that Chris Baker was a better TE than Daniel Graham.

Once I posted stats that said otherwise madmike said that Baker was better than Ben Watson.

I then posted stats that said Ben Watson was better than Chris Baker.

Jetlag: If you could pick a Tight End who would you take.........

Ben Watson

Daniel Graham

Chris Baker

#1 Watson

#2 Baker = Graham

madmike is not going to like that!

lol its true, Baker showed he could be better after the 06' season but has yet to prove it, and Graham has done enough for his team in thr past and present to deserve being = with him for now. If Baker gets the ball thrown his way more and helps the running game a bit more he will be better. Right now they are =...

**** am I blowing my chances at #1 homer in 07'??? LOL

lol its true, Baker showed he could be better after the 06' season but has yet to prove it, and Graham has done enough for his team in thr past and present to deserve being = with him for now. If Baker gets the ball thrown his way more and helps the running game a bit more he will be better. Right now they are =...

**** am I blowing my chances at #1 homer in 07'??? LOL

You've already blown your chance. There's a difference between being a homer (BZ) and acting like one (You). You're just a chad homer.

Anyway, all the stats that have been shown by everyone have all pointed towards the same conclusion. That conclusion being that even though both Watson and Graham have been more productive over their careers than Baker, its only because they've had much more of an opportunity to produce. I can't say that Baker is as good of a blocker as either of them, but he's a better reciever and he should be given a much bigger role in the offense than he has been. He could easily be getting 60+ catches and 600+ yards each season if the offense allowed him to.

You've already blown your chance. There's a difference between being a homer (BZ) and acting like one (You). You're just a chad homer.

Are you kidding? Just Chad??? I have starter 110 threads this year and only 6 yes, 6 are about Chad. I have stated that I think Barlow will be a good RB for us next year, I think Miller can be a starting corner if given the right chance. Your saying Im a "chad" homer, even though I have stated find me a better QB and I will galdly sell my #10 jersey and buy the new QB's... right...

Admitting that you're a homer is like admitting that you're overvaluing the players on the team. A real homer wouldn't admit that, he would say that he's just being rational.

I am rational, Barlow is a top 10 RB when healthy its a fact.

Miller is so fast it doesnt matter if he doesnt look for the ball he can learn.

Anyway, all the stats that have been shown by everyone have all pointed towards the same conclusion. That conclusion being that even though both Watson and Graham have been more productive over their careers than Baker

Thanks mate. You just made my point.

Anyway, all the stats that have been shown by everyone have all pointed towards the same conclusion. That conclusion being that even though both Watson and Graham have been more productive over their careers than Baker

Thanks mate. You just made my point.

I thought your point was that they were better recieving tight ends than Baker? If we knew you were just arguing that they've been more productive over their careers, we could have saved a lot of time.

Archived