The choice is Melky or Bernie....

Bugg

And, yet, we don't really care. Does "tick, tick" mean the Mess will lose more games than the Yanks, like last year?

haha,, nice try,, wins, baby, wins

103 to 98

if the team with 103 is a mess, than the team with 98 is a yank-off

but who knows, 2007 tick, tick, tick may be favorable for yanks,, i call them as they will fall, not the way i may want them.

The Mets lost more games than the Yankees did in 2006. It's a fact.

so. tick, tick, tick said Mets will win more,,

cant change that, no matter how hard you try to spin it..

the mets won more than the yanks,, thats right , the mets won more than the yansk.

the yanks might have won more if they werent eliminated by a wildcard

so. tick, tick, tick said Mets will win more,,

cant change that, no matter how hard you try to spin it..

the mets won more than the yanks,, thats right , the mets won more than the yansk.

the yanks might have won more if they werent eliminated by a wildcard

You can be a happy man now right? Even though technically you didn't win **** but some lousy moral victory on a message board. But hey....thats as good if not better than celebrating a WS title,right?

Tick,Tick,Tick

You can be a happy man now right? Even though technically you didn't win **** but some lousy moral victory on a message board. But hey....thats as good if not better than celebrating a WS title,right?

Tick,Tick,Tick

it is what it is.

the mets won more than the yanks last year,,

nothing more , nothing less.

Thats completely meaningless. The Mets won more games then the cards last year too. Where did that get them? Thats a completely retarded way of rating teams.

He called it. I gave him credit. Not sure what else his called shot means to him but in reality it doesn't mean anything to anybody else.

Mets had a good run but in the end did not win jack squat. I wouldn't be pounding my chest yelling to the world about some tiny moral victory but thats just me.

If it didn't mean anything to you guys you wouldn't have made so many posts about it and tried to spin it like Bob was doing. It still amazes me how much that got under you yankee fans' collective skin.

I didn't spin anything. The Mets lost more games than the Yankees did last year.

You could look it up.

I didn't spin anything. The Mets lost more games than the Yankees did last year.

You could look it up.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hilarious after they dont win as many games as Mets the Yankee fans actually will look you straight in face and say 'but you lost more'..

getting eliminated in 1st round to a wildcard will stop the losses,,

hahahahahahahahah

Archived