Brady knocks up Moynihan

Bugg

If Brady raped and murdered 8 six year olds you would still defend him lol.

Nice try. I apoligize for finding it absolutely hysterical that you guys will jump to conclusions on anything to take a job at Brady even if it makes you look like a bunch of hypocritical retards in the process.

Brady's going to father a child out of wedlock. Wow, the Patriot way baby! How can this surprise anybody?

Yeah, millions of people do it. So what? Oh what's that? He's a Patriot? Let me get out the Jergins and get to jerkin!! :penguin: You guys beat us once this season and made the playoffs. Are you really this obsessed?

Unlike the children of Darfur, this baby, by the happy hand of random chaos, will be born into a land of plenty much as the rest of us on this board. The greatest country on the face of the earth, with freedoms we all take for granted. A land where poor people are fat and 60% of our poor drive and own their own cars. Poor thing. I feel pity.

Yeah, millions of people do it. So what? Oh what's that? He's a Patriot? Let me get out the Jergins and get to jerkin!! :penguin: You guys beat us once this season and made the playoffs. Are you really this obsessed?

And millions of people are wrong for doing it. He's a celebrity figure and should be smarter about what he does.

Are you really that obsessed to be posting on a New York Jets fan base message board everyday?

Zzzzzz, and Holy Cr*p, should we care?! Until that kid graduates from Wasp University and is set to run for Ms. PresiDANT of the United States, does it matter?! I'm sure that kid will have nutrified breast milk aplenty, truckloads of formula, built in nannies, and of course, all the privileges this country by birthright has to offer. Alms for the poor, I fret as we speak. We must DO something!!!! :bag:

What a load of garbage this thread holds!

It's been reported that Bridget is close to three months pregnant. That would mean that the baby was concieved mid-November. They broke up the beginning of December. Guess what folks; that means that neither Bridget or Tommy know of the pregnancy when the relationship ended. Anyway, they went out for three years. Maybe more. Not sure. I am sure that Giselle 'aint happy though! :)

Stuff happens, boys and girls. Although both are old enough to understand birth control - stuff happens. Sometimes by reckless behavior, sometimes by chance, sometimes by luck (or lack thereof) or sometimes by design.

This can't help but tarnish Brady's squeaky clean persona, however. It sure won't help his post-NFL Career political aspirations. Fathering a child out of wedlock doesn't usually garner votes, you know?

Thing is, I'm sure Brady will do the right thing. The right thing is being a father. Spending time with his kid and taking care of it financially.

Stop raining on our parade with logic. Let's get this thread going in the right direction again.

Looks like Brady truly is the master of the quick release.

Nice try. I apoligize for finding it absolutely hysterical that you guys will jump to conclusions on anything to take a job at Brady even if it makes you look like a bunch of hypocritical retards in the process.

It's pretty retarded to make a point the way you just did, for what it's worth.

and then dumps here for some floozy hole model. Class act. I don't care how rich or famous you are. In not-so-distant past, her dad would be kicking the piss out of him with a gun in one hand and billyclub in the other, unless he agreed to marry her. And that was the deal-don't get deeply involved with a young lady unless your're ready to deal with what could happen.

I don't understand this. This is his child. If he's not in the house acting as a dad and husband, he's a piss poor human being. Hang around Bellichik long enough, and you become like him. May the rich and famous are different; they have no soul or conscience.

Add this along with the "mommy wants her lil'girl effing in the house" thread with ourrunning decline of Western civilization theme.

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/

Nice stretch Bugg.

They broke up for a reason. Seeing they broke up like 2 months ago, I am pretty sure Tom did not know about the bun in the oven. SO for the sake of the kid, you want them to put aside the feelings that they had that ended their relationship? I am sure that is a healthy nurturing and fostering environment for the child. If he is a deadbeat dad, slam him.

Just another example of the pitifulness of the Jets' fans trying to bring down anything Patriots. Pathetic.

Just another example of the pitifulness of the Jets' fans trying to bring down anything Patriots. Pathetic.

Pats fans reading what pitiful Jet fans think at 5am is totally normal though.

Good stuff! Gotta love how gullible these Pats fans are lately.

Nice stretch Bugg.

They broke up for a reason. Seeing they broke up like 2 months ago, I am pretty sure Tom did not know about the bun in the oven. SO for the sake of the kid, you want them to put aside the feelings that they had that ended their relationship? .

In a word, Yes! That's how it was done until very recently. And while many such marriages didn't start out in the most wonderful of circumstances, there was a social benefit in such relationships. There was something called shame which led both parties to think of something or someone, their child, beyond themselves. But Brady and Moynihan, being selfish, and incapable of seeeing anything beyond themselves, cannot be shamed.

In a word, Yes! That's how it was done until very recently. And while many such marriages didn't start out in the most wonderful of circumstances, there was a social benefit in such relationships. There was something called shame which led both parties to think of something or someone, their child, beyond themselves. But Brady and Moynihan, being selfish, and incapable of seeeing anything beyond themselves, cannot be shamed.

Are you for real? You think that two people that broke up - obviously the love wasn't strong enough to lead to marriage - should get married because she got pregnant? A fact that was brought to light AFTER the breakup? That sure would be a solid foundation for a marriage, eh? You know, because resentment - regardless of how much they try - wouldn't seep into their everyday lives, right? Not being with the person you truly love wouldn't effect your disposition any, right? That wouldn't somehow transcend into the child's life, right? I know a few divorced folks and one single mother (never married). The kids are great. Most of the father's are great too. Is it ideal? No. But honestly, being part of a family that doesn't "work," I think, would be worse.

Yup - so SHAME is a fanatastic base to start a marriage on. Wow.

Are you for real? You think that two people that broke up - obviously the love wasn't strong enough to lead to marriage - should get married because she got pregnant? A fact that was brought to light AFTER the breakup? That sure would be a solid foundation for a marriage, eh? You know, because resentment - regardless of how much they try - wouldn't seep into their everyday lives, right? Not being with the person you truly love wouldn't effect your disposition any, right? That wouldn't somehow transcend into the child's life, right? I know a few divorced folks and one single mother (never married). The kids are great. Most of the father's are great too. Is it ideal? No. But honestly, being part of a family that doesn't "work," I think, would be worse.

Yup - so SHAME is a fanatastic base to start a marriage on. Wow.

It can be a tough call. Two people who were together for three years must have strong feelings for each other. I know that dating a supermodel must be awesome, but BM isnt too shabby. I think if Cindy has any feelings for her he should consider going to counseling with her to see if whatever caused them to break up isnt that big a deal in the scheme of things- and maybe they could work it out and raise the kid together. It's worth a shot, anyway. JMO.

It can be a tough call. Two people who were together for three years must have strong feelings for each other. I know that dating a supermodel must be awesome, but BM isnt too shabby. I think if Cindy has any feelings for her he should consider going to counseling with her to see if whatever caused them to break up isnt that big a deal in the scheme of things- and maybe they could work it out and raise the kid together. It's worth a shot, anyway. JMO.

Agreed, Cane. Doubt it will happen though. It's been reported that TB has known since the playoff's.....could go a long way in explaining his performance....yet his relationship, again according to tabloid reports, with Giselle is growing stronger. I'm not a dude, so I have no idea what goes on in your heads (both of 'em apparantly) and although I still try to figure out what makes your species tick.....it sure is a practice in futility! LOL!

Quite frankly, this should be a private matter between the two of them. Ah, the price of fame. Something magical (like the impending birth of a child born of some kind of love) becomes tabloid fodder. There is something wrong with the world today. I think I'll blame reality TV! :)

Agreed, Cane. Doubt it will happen though. It's been reported that TB has known since the playoff's.....could go a long way in explaining his performance....yet his relationship, again according to tabloid reports, with Giselle is growing stronger. I'm not a dude, so I have no idea what goes on in your heads (both of 'em apparantly) and although I still try to figure out what makes your species tick.....it sure is a practice in futility! LOL!

Quite frankly, this should be a private matter between the two of them. Ah, the price of fame. Something magical (like the impending birth of a child born of some kind of love) becomes tabloid fodder. There is something wrong with the world today. I think I'll blame reality TV! :)

Eh, dont give me that "growing stronger" B.S. after just going out a matter of weeks. She's a supermodel, she looks like a supermodel, and he digs that.

Unfortunately, the decisions people make when they are 25 wouldnt always be the same decision if they had the wisdom of being 35 or 45 when they made them.

It is true when they say "If I knew then what I know now..."

Eh, dont give me that "growing stronger" B.S. after just going out a matter of weeks. She's a supermodel, she looks like a supermodel, and he digs that.

Unfortunately, the decisions people make when they are 25 wouldnt always be the same decision if they had the wisdom of being 35 or 45 when they made them.

It is true when they say "If I knew then what I know now..."

Yo, counselor, I prefaced that statement by saying, "according to tabloid reports." Further, I stated that I have no idea what goes on the the male mind - I will defer to your "wisom" in that matter.

Yo, counselor, I prefaced that statement by saying, "according to tabloid reports." Further, I stated that I have no idea what goes on the the male mind - I will defer to your "wisdom" in that matter.

Well, consider this: at age 25 or 27 or whatever he is, running with a supermodel blows away staying at home with your preggy gf.

When he's 37, he MAY look back and realize what a bastid he was to BM if he let's this opportunity slide by the wayside.

Well, consider this: at age 25 or 27 or whatever he is, running with a supermodel blows away staying at home with your preggy gf.

When he's 37, he MAY look back and realize what a bastid he was to BM if he let's this opportunity slide by the wayside.

Again, I agree with you. He's 29 btw. I suspect that if the news of the pregnancy came before the break-up, they would still be together. We'll never know.

Not like Tom is not privvy to the issues involving out-of-wedlock children, either. His sister, some years ago, had a child out of wedlock.