Brady knocks up Moynihan

Bugg

Again, I agree with you. He's 29 btw. I suspect that if the news of the pregnancy came before the break-up, they would still be together. We'll never know.

Not like Tom is not privvy to the issues involving out-of-wedlock children, either. His sister, some years ago, had a child out of wedlock.

Being irresponsible runs in his family?

;-)

Being irresponsible runs in his family?

;-)

Honest to Gawd!!!

Truth be told, I find this all a bit hypocritical. Now take this with a grain of salt - being the non-practicing Cathloic that I am - but why visit the Pope if your are having sex out of wedlock? Maybe I'm taking it all too literally - but it's all mularky to me. It's half the reason I do not attend church services. The hypocricy offends me.

Honest to Gawd!!!

Truth be told, I find this all a bit hypocritical. Now take this with a grain of salt - being the non-practicing Cathloic that I am - but why visit the Pope if your are having sex out of wedlock? Maybe I'm taking it all too literally - but it's all mularky to me. It's half the reason I do not attend church services. The hypocricy offends me.

Honest to Gawd what? That he and his sister like to procreate without tying the knot?

And what is that crapola about the Pope? He doesnt have to be religious to wear a rubber or get some couples counseling. Like I said, it's worth a shot. There is no guarantee they can work out their differences, but we dont know what is going on in his gay little head.

Honest to Gawd!!!

i will pray for your soul.. you heathen!;)

I honestly hope these attacks on Brady are being made simply b/c he plays for the Patises, a known, hated enemy. Otherwise, just about every poster in this thread, aside from Garb, etc., has some serious isuue with bastard children. Speaking for bastards, it does not always end up being the end of the world. I have never met my biological father, but aside from the pain and anguish he caused my mother, I could give two sh!ts about him. Do you honestly think that this child, whomever the father may be, should be on posters for the world's most neglected kids? Morons! This value of man-and-wife-and-kids is based on rediculous hypocritical religious beliefs which have heavily contributed to the severe human overpopulation of the Earth! In addition, "the pill" you folks so trustidly rely on is not 100% efficient, just as most forms of BC have flaws. Views like these sicken me, and to think of all of the other "real" issues going on in the world; some of you should be ashamed.

Ryno, you may be a little too close to the situation to appreciate that just about all of the posts here about Cindy were made in tongue in cheek humor.

And, no one is knocking the unborn child. The child's best interests are paramount in most people's minds.

Also, your situation was different from this one based on what you have already told us.

You also mentioned that you like smart-ass humor, so I think on most other topics, you do appreciate that.

He is. There is more to this story than meets the eye. The tabloids are reporting that there was a 2nd shooter. Watch the tape closely, I think you will see a hoodie wearing man in the grassy knoll.

Damn, Cindy is pimping out her coach now? The plot thickens.

He is. There is more to this story than meets the eye. The tabloids are reporting that there was a 2nd shooter. Watch the tape closely, I think you will see a hoodie wearing man in the grassy knoll.

holy moses!! was that suppose to be funny??/ you should have stuck with your "post of the year" nomination and called it a day...

funny is not something you can do on an every day basis.

Ryno, you may be a little too close to the situation to appreciate that just about all of the posts here about Cindy were made in tongue in cheek humor.

And, no one is knocking the unborn child. The child's best interests are paramount in most people's minds.

Also, your situation was different from this one based on what you have already told us.

You also mentioned that you like smart-ass humor, so I think on most other topics, you do appreciate that.

Cane,

That is why I started out with "I honestly hope these attacks on Brady are being made simply b/c he plays for the Patises, a known, hated enemy.".

I realize, after reading my post, that I may have been a little overdramatic. I guess that comes from my inner-conditionally-learned-due-to-being-raised-by-a-single-mother-b!tch.

But wait, there's more:

My wife is pregnant, due any day. After dating for two years, we were married shortly after we found out the news of our new-arrival; simply to add the pair of them to my insurance. I found it increasingly aggrivating that society holds an apparant incentive-ladden system for parents who are married. I certainly do not have any regrets whatsoever, as we had planned all of theses things, but not in the order they happened. It just frustrates me to no end, as I view a marriage certificate as a piece of paper, but I view marriage as a sacred bond between two people built from love, dedication, and more love. When people marry for "the good of the children" it almost never works out for the best. In essence, I guess this thread really hit home, and my cup runneth over with hormonal emotional outbursts linked to my expecting wife!

holy moses!! was that suppose to be funny??/ you should have stuck with your "post of the year" nomination and called it a day...

In Max's case, once a month should be considered an accomplishment :)

Just because you didn't understand the joke doesn't mean it's not funny.

The 2nd shooter didn't actually kill anybody in this case. The grassy knoll was actually, ah, nevermind.

Cane,

That is why I started out with "I honestly hope these attacks on Brady are being made simply b/c he plays for the Patises, a known, hated enemy.".

I realize, after reading my post, that I may have been a little overdramatic. I guess that comes from my inner-conditionally-learned-due-to-being-raised-by-a-single-mother-b!tch.

But wait, there's more:

My wife is pregnant, due any day. After dating for two years, we were married shortly after we found out the news of our new-arrival; simply to add the pair of them to my insurance. I found it increasingly aggrivating that society holds an apparant incentive-ladden system for parents who are married. I certainly do not have any regrets whatsoever, as we had planned all of theses things, but not in the order they happened. It just frustrates me to no end, as I view a marriage certificate as a piece of paper, but I view marriage as a sacred bond between two people built from love, dedication, and more love. When people marry for "the good of the children" it almost never works out for the best. In essence, I guess this thread really hit home, and my cup runneth over with hormonal emotional outbursts linked to my expecting wife!

That's right! You're 'gonna be a daddy!!!!! Any day now??? You must be excited and anxious. Best of luck to you and the Mrs!

Congrats, Ryno!

cmon enlighten me, encyclopedia brown :roll:

He was implying that BB was the father. You see, BB has a habit of banging other guys women.

See, now it is not funny. Jokes never are when they need to be explained.

Maybe if Max posted it in purple it would have been hilarious.

He was implying that BB was the father. You see, BB has a habit of banging other guys women.

Maybe if Max posted it in purple it would have been hilarious.[/quote]

ouch, gm ;) nice little slam... are you max's b!tch of the day? :lol:

how about orange, that better? :lol:

Maybe if Max posted it in purple it would have been hilarious.

Damn GM. So true. She did ruin the joke. Geez I know she loved Tx but there is no reason for her to block this Belichick humor.

I guess I have some work to do yet; I just typed what I wrote in Spanish into a free translation website and this is what it gave me:

Thanks charming young lady!

Yes Garbita, I am very anxious. One of the ways that I face reviews me my Spaniard to help to educate my new daughter.

I cannot expect!

Gawd-Damn public education...

A real man, damn money, status, what ever, would at least make a go of living under the same roof as his child and his child's mother.

I disagree, you can not force a relationship to work. If either party is not interested, the deal will head south in a hurry and the kid will be left out in the cold. In today's society, it is perfectly acceptable to have seperated parents; especially two parents as well off as these two. Money does not make a good parent, but it certainly can be a tremendous asset, if you will.

I disagree, you can not force a relationship to work. If either party is not interested, the deal will head south in a hurry and the kid will be left out in the cold. In today's society, it is perfectly acceptable to have seperated parents; especially two parents as well off as these two. Money does not make a good parent, but it certainly can be a tremendous asset, if you will.

In the broadest sense, Ryno, you're right. But again, Brady hasn't even deigned to try to make a go of it.

I'm very happily married. But I know more than a few people who have stayed together for the sake of their kids well after they stopped liking each other, or men or women who couldn't imagine not waking up every day in the same home as their children.

Money isn't a replacement for your kid crawling into bed with you when he or she has a nightmare, or a lil'guy waking up daddy to make him breakfast on a Saturday morning. There isn't a price you can put on those things.

In the broadest sense, Ryno, you're right. But again, Brady hasn't even deigned to try to make a go of it.

I'm very happily married. But I know more than a few people who have stayed together for the sake of their kids well after they stopped liking each other, or men or women who couldn't imagine not waking up every day in the same home as their children.

Money isn't a replacement for your kid crawling into bed with you when he or she has a nightmare, or a lil'guy waking up daddy to make him breakfast on a Saturday morning. There isn't a price you can put on those things.

I agree totaly about the money, don't get me wrong. And, of course, living in-house is the ideal situatioun for the kids. Sadly enough, Bugg, there are a lotta poppas out there who do not find joy in the lil' things. Even worse, when they are around, they are abusive in one way or another. My wife and I are expecting our first (hell, that's why I am up this early, as she was puking her guts out around 3 a.m.!) and we were not married at conception, but I could not imagine leaving her do to this alone. That's not me, but I would also not continue to live with her if I felt it would jeopardize my little one's happiness and future. I did not have my bio-father growing up, but my Grandfather stepped up and played the role of father, grandfather, mentor, friend, and idol. Even still, I, personally, could never abbandon my own child as was done to me, but I do not feel that a child is doomed from day 1 if both parents are not at home either.

That's just seems so sad to me. So what do these people plan on doing? Living unhappily everafter? Or is the plan to divorce after the kids' onesies are off? Oh wait - after elemetary school? Oh - after junior high when they aren't so cute and don't want breakfast? Maybe when they are off to college?

That's just seems so sad to me. So what do these people plan on doing? Living unhappily everafter? Or is the plan to divorce after the kids' onesies are off? Oh wait - after elemetary school? Oh - after junior high when they aren't so cute and don't want breakfast? Maybe when they are off to college?

Not intending to be harsh about it, but people will go through a lot for their children's benefit, or what they think is best. I'm not talking about abusive people who are beating the crap out of each other, but unhappily living seperate lives under the same roof, which is a lot more common than you think.