Brady knocks up Moynihan

Bugg

Not intending to be harsh about it, but people will go through a lot for their children's benefit, or what they think is best. I'm not talking about abusive people who are beating the crap out of each other, but unhappily living seperate lives under the same roof, which is a lot more common than you think.

I would certainly not doubt the frequency of this phenomenon; it is this "benefit" you speak of that concerns me. How is it beneficial when one, some, or all parties involved are unhappy? I know it is cliche, but have you ever heard "if momma ain't happy, no-one's happy"? This creed holds true in many instances. However, I guess the common ground in our opinions would be the "or what they think is best" part. I am certainly not minimizing the nobility of performing every task imaginable to promote the propigation of one's offspring.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Money isn't a replacement for your kid crawling into bed with you when he or she has a nightmare, or a lil'guy waking up daddy to make him breakfast on a Saturday morning. There isn't a price you can put on those things.

That's if he cares about it in that way. Some people don't, even after they see the baby. He'll do the right thing at least financially. I can't see him NOT doing that, but I do think financial responsibility aside, either you're in or you're out of the child's life, none of that half-way, not quite emotionally available mess. It wreaks too much havoc, hurt and confusion turning a child on and off like a faucet.

Not intending to be harsh about it, but people will go through a lot for their children's benefit, or what they think is best. I'm not talking about abusive people who are beating the crap out of each other, but unhappily living seperate lives under the same roof, which is a lot more common than you think.

Bugg you are right. Parents will sacrifice for their kids, but Brady and Bridget are not like you and me.

One, they have a means and professions where they are not going to be fulltime parents anyways. Not using that as an excuse, but it is reality.

Last, say for argument's sake they do co-habitate somewhere. What happens in a couple of years when that child starts becoming alot more self aware of themselves and surroundings? Mommy why is Daddy with Gisele?

The child is not going to be normal due to their parents. Having parents that are partners in their rasing as oppossed to be forced to live together will be alot better for the child in the long run.

Bugg you are right. Parents will sacrifice for their kids, but Brady and Bridget are not like you and me.

One, they have a means and professions where they are not going to be fulltime parents anyways. Not using that as an excuse, but it is reality.

Last, say for argument's sake they do co-habitate somewhere. What happens in a couple of years when that child starts becoming alot more self aware of themselves and surroundings? Mommy why is Daddy with Gisele?

The child is not going to be normal due to their parents. Having parents that are partners in their rasing as oppossed to be forced to live together will be alot better for the child in the long run.

When the kid hits 16 and Mommy is 50 he/she will figure out why daddy is with Gisele.

If it's Tom Brady, Alk or PKFISH, it doesn't matter, having a baby out of wedlock is wrong.

This has to be the worst post in the history of this board! Wrong, according to a dumb ass kid who has not finished creamin' the sheets long enough to know a damn thing about life and what women have to go through because of morons like you and the fathers who taught this idiotic bullsh!t in the first place! You are a disgrace to the human race. Peolpe make mistakes and sometimes being married for the sake of kids is far worse than the alternitive. You just mentioned in another post not so long ago that 18-20 is far too young to be married; I agree, but I doubt your a virgin either. Having pre-marital sex is exactly the same as having a child out of wedlock according the book of wrong, jacka$$. What the helll do you think leads to bastard children? Don't reply with, but I use protection BS. There is no such thing as a 100% effective contraceptive; except for you jackin' it on your Nuge posters. The best thing for the children is for parents to raise them responsibly and try their best to educate them. My mother had me out of wedlock in a much more difficult time due to society's views. Opinions are far more liberal on this subject now, but, obviously, there are still those parents, like yours, that are miserable but stick together for the good of their little retard. We are all tremendously overjoyed that your parents made this sacrifice for you, and pleased to know what a fine young mind you have with great upstanding morals.

This has to be the worst post in the history of this board! Wrong, according to a dumb ass kid who has not finished creamin' the sheets long enough to know a damn thing about life and what women have to go through because of morons like you and the fathers who taught this idiotic bullsh!t in the first place! You are a disgrace to the human race. Peolpe make mistakes and sometimes being married for the sake of kids is far worse than the alternitive. You just mentioned in another post not so long ago that 18-20 is far too young to be married; I agree, but I doubt your a virgin either. Having pre-marital sex is exactly the same as having a child out of wedlock according the book of wrong, jacka$$. What the helll do you think leads to bastard children? Don't reply with, but I use protection BS. There is no such thing as a 100% effective contraceptive; except for you jackin' it on your Nuge posters. The best thing for the children is for parents to raise them responsibly and try their best to educate them. My mother had me out of wedlock in a much more difficult time due to society's views. Opinions are far more liberal on this subject now, but, obviously, there are still those parents, like yours, that are miserable but stick together for the good of their little retard. We are all tremendously overjoyed that your parents made this sacrifice for you, and pleased to know what a fine young mind you have with great upstanding morals.

Uhhhhhh...... Did you hear Barlow got cut?

Bridget's Panties in a Brady Bunch over Gisele

Posted Feb 21st 2007 1:45PM by TMZ Staff

It's gotta be a drag when your NFL quarterback BF dumps you after three years and takes up with a Victoria's Secret supermodel ... and then you find you're three months preggers. Now Tom Brady says that knocked-up ex Bridget Moynahan is trying to make him "look like a jerk." That shouldn't be tough!

While Tom and Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen (who used to date Leonardo DiCaprio) were vacationing in Paris, Bridget dropped the bomb that she was in the family way ... an out-of-wedlock event which couldn't have pleased Tom's staunchly Catholic family. Apparently, Bridget was trying to embarass Gisele and make her look bad. That'd be tough!

Reports say that Gisele has never been happier, despite Tom's lil' pigskin slip, and that the two will probably marry. GB and her QB are headed to Milan so G can appear in the D&G show there.

It's gotta be a drag when your NFL quarterback BF dumps you after three years and takes up with a Victoria's Secret supermodel ... and then you find you're three months preggers. Now Tom Brady says that knocked-up ex Bridget Moynahan is trying to make him "look like a jerk." That shouldn't be tough!

While Tom and Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen (who used to date Leonardo DiCaprio) were vacationing in Paris, Bridget dropped the bomb that she was in the family way ... an out-of-wedlock event which couldn't have pleased Tom's staunchly Catholic family. Apparently, Bridget was trying to embarass Gisele and make her look bad. That'd be tough!

Reports say that Gisele has never been happier, despite Tom's lil' pigskin slip, and that the two will probably marry. GB and her QB are headed to Milan so G can appear in the D&G show there.

haha, gotta love it.

Where is this from??? Are you kidding? Tom and Giselle will marry? What rag mag did this crap come from?

And, you 'gotta laugh at the "staunch cathloic family" line......Tommy-boy would be the third in the Brady clan to have a child out of wedlock. I'm not kidding. Horny little suckers, those Brady's. :)

Where is this from??? Are you kidding? Tom and Giselle will marry? What rag mag did this crap come from?

And, you 'gotta laugh at the "staunch cathloic family" line......Tommy-boy would be the third in the Brady clan to have a child out of wedlock. I'm noyt kidding. Horny little suckers, those Brady's. :)

from today's TMZ.com G

Archived