Payrod is a loser and he will never win anything.

Smizzy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Payrod = Charles Barkley

A loud mouth loser who doesn't have what it takes to be a champion. He can only make excuses why he chokes every postseason.

**** you Payrod. You willl never ever in your life be the baseball player Jeter is.

He needs to be traded right this minute.

Barkley one of the best play-off performers ever averaged 23 pts -12 boards in his 13 post seasons including a 50 plus game.

His problem was Bird-Magic-Isaih and Jordon always had more complete teams. ARod will dominate a post season before he is done.

Barkley one of the best play-off performers ever averaged 23 pts -12 boards in his 13 post seasons including a 50 plus game.

His problem was Bird-Magic-Isaih and Jordon always had more complete teams. ARod will dominate a post season before he is done.

He probably will but it probably won't be for the yankees.

Throw in Maybin and Robertson and you've got a deal.

Not in your wettest dream. I'll wait til after the season, as Shawn306 suggested. ARod would be the perfect replacement for Gullien at SS. After Gullien moves to first. Gullien, Polanco, ARod, Inge... not that bad. It's better than Clark, Easley, Cruz, and... they didn't even have a steady 3rd baseman at the turn of this century. Go figure.

Not in your wettest dream. I'll wait til after the season, as Shawn306 suggested. ARod would be the perfect replacement for Gullien at SS. After Gullien moves to first. Gullien, Polanco, ARod, Inge... not that bad. It's better than Clark, Easley, Cruz, and... they didn't even have a steady 3rd baseman at the turn of this century. Go figure.
Well unless he opts out and he's said he won't, he's not going anywhere. And if even if he does opt out there is no way he's going to detriot lol.

Well unless he opts out and he's said he won't, he's not going anywhere. And if even if he does opt out there is no way he's going to detriot lol.

Eh... if he doesn't go to Detroit, that's fine. He's going to opt out. Why wouldn't he? He'll get his money elsewhere. He isn't liked in New York, as you guys have clearly pointed out. So, he'll opt out, in his prime, make phat cash, and go where he's appreciated.

He won't come here, cause he won't be paid what he's worth. I'd love for him to come here, and the Tigers would be contenders and favorites for the WS for years to come... but Dombrowski has a plan. Which is more than what other GMs have.

Eh... if he doesn't go to Detroit, that's fine. He's going to opt out. Why wouldn't he? He'll get his money elsewhere. He isn't liked in New York, as you guys have clearly pointed out. So, he'll opt out, in his prime, make phat cash, and go where he's appreciated.

He won't come here, cause he won't be paid what he's worth. I'd love for him to come here, and the Tigers would be contenders and favorites for the WS for years to come... but Dombrowski has a plan. Which is more than what other GMs have.

I love how the Tigers have 1 good season in 20 years and now they are a force in the AL.

LOL

Wait....I thought A-Rod was the greatest player since Babe ruth himself when he came to town.

He is a great baseball Player. No doubt about it. I find it comical that everyone of you took the bait and ran with it.

Yankees > Tigers> Mets > Redsox

He is a great baseball Player. No doubt about it. I find it comical that everyone of you took the bait and ran with it.

Yankees > Tigers> Mets > Redsox

Truly great players shine when the lights are brightest, Alex has yet to do that. I don't care if he puts up great fantasy #s, we need him to come through in big spots and he never does. I hope this is the year he turns it around- we'll see.

I guess Id take that over being the laughing stock of baseball for the last decade.

Yawn - typical Yanks fan, always using the past to make up for the inadequacies of their present. It's ok though, you guys have the best $250 Million baseball team ever assembled on paper. Congrats.....I guess.

Truly great players shine when the lights are brightest, Alex has yet to do that. I don't care if he puts up great fantasy #s, we need him to come through in big spots and he never does. I hope this is the year he turns it around- we'll see.

I agree with you. A World Series Championship is a complete team effort. If any 1 man is expected to win it all for you,you don't deserve to win it.

I guess Id take that over being the laughing stock of baseball for the last decade.

Last deacde? That's being kind, since '92 their highest finish was 3rd place, their last postseason appearance prior to '06 was 1987 and they lost 4 games to 1. They have been a laughingstock alot longer than 10 years BUT w/ that young pitching staff they could be around for a few years.

Yawn - typical Yanks fan, always using the past to make up for the inadequacies of their present. It's ok though, you guys have the best $250 Million baseball team ever assembled on paper. Congrats.....I guess.

Typical Yankee hater. Bring up the past ( love how the Yankees have been the Preseason World Series Champions since 2000.) then mock me for doing it to you and all while crying like a little bitch about Yankee payroll.

Typical & Pathetic. You must know Jet/Blowmenfan

I agree with you. A World Series Championship is a complete team effort. If any 1 man is expected to win it all for you,you don't deserve to win it.

I am not saying he needs a Championship but he needs to be a big factor in October. Whether it's enough to win it all or not as long as he does his part then I think the fans will get off his back.

From 1996-2000 the Yankees won 4 World Series Titles, from 1901-2006 the Tigers won 4 World Series Titles.

More of the same. I could care less about your payroll, because my team with a payroll 1/3 of it smoked your asses last year and will roll out more of the same.

By the way - Breaking News: E-5 A-Rod is on a roll.

This coming from the guy who had a garbage dump representing the offices of the Detroit Tigers at the start of last season.

:P

I love how the Tigers have 1 good season in 20 years and now they are a force in the AL.

LOL

Considering you root for a football team that has been the laughingstock of the NFL for the past 30 years I think it's funny that your going to sit here and make fun of the Tigers woes.

Considering you root for a football team that has been the laughingstock of the NFL for the past 30 years I think it's funny that your going to sit here and make fun of the Tigers woes.

We haven't been a consistent laughing stock since the mid 90s. we have actually been one of the better teams in the AFC the last decade.

The most ironic part of this board is seeing Yankee fans who are also Jet fans act like Patriot and Giant fans.

:confused:

Archived