Payrod is a loser and he will never win anything.

Smizzy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25+ starts, each of the last 6 years. The majority of those, 30+ starts.

He's missed starts like EVERY year and his performance has been up and down. he's a perfect example of a guy who was developed incorrectly and who's career could've been a lot better then it has been.

He's missed starts like EVERY year and his performance has been up and down. he's a perfect example of a guy who was developed incorrectly and who's career could've been a lot better then it has been.

Half his seasons he has 32 or 33 starts, so you are wrong.

One year he missed more than half the year. Every other year he has 25 + starts. The majority are 29 + starts

Half his seasons he has 32 or 33 starts, so you are wrong.

One year he missed more than half the year. Every other year he has 25 + starts. The majority are 29 + starts

No I'm right. He's been on the DL something like 10 times in his career. You can make 30 starts and still be on the DL by the way. And the bottom line is that the Pirates really hurt his career. He should've had a much better career then he has had.

No I'm right. He's been on the DL something like 10 times in his career. You can make 30 starts and still be on the DL by the way. And the bottom line is that the Pirates really hurt his career. He should've had a much better career then he has had.

200 plus inning 3 of the last 4 years.

Mike-Prove to me he has been on the DL 10 times. Prove something you spout, for once.

200 plus inning 3 of the last 4 years.

Mike-Prove to me he has been on the DL 10 times. Prove something you spout, for once.

You just love to argue for the sake of arguing don't you? I have no idea how many times he's been on the DL which is why i said SOMETHING LIKE. I know he's missed MAJOR time in his career over 3-4 seasons AND in the minors. The guy is a good pitcher but to say he hasn't had injury problems is moronic.

You just love to argue for the sake of arguing don't you? I have no idea how many times he's been on the DL which is why i said SOMETHING LIKE. I know he's missed MAJOR time in his career over 3-4 seasons AND in the minors. The guy is a good pitcher but to say he hasn't had injury problems is moronic.

Ok, now back up what you said again-How many seasons, over the last 4, has he missed MAJOR time.

Quit throwing teh BS around like its fact

Ok, now back up what you said again-How many seasons, over the last 4, has he missed MAJOR time.

Quit throwing teh BS around like its fact

Wow you can't read can you? My point was that his CAREER wasn't was it could've been because of injury problems earlier in his career. Thats ALL i said.

Wow you can't read can you? My point was that his CAREER wasn't was it could've been because of injury problems earlier in his career. Thats ALL i said.

You said:

Schmidt has had injury problems his ENTIRE career.

Schmidt has been on the DL something like 10 times.

Schmidt has missed MAJOR time over 3-4 seasons.

Well, nort recently. I proved that to you in 3 of the last 4 years.

I am just asking you to back something up, rather than making far flung statements, which seem to be your brand.

Thank you.

You said:

Schmidt has had injury problems his ENTIRE career.

Schmidt has been on the DL something like 10 times.

Schmidt has missed MAJOR time over 3-4 seasons.

Well, nort recently. I proved that to you in 3 of the last 4 years.

I am just asking you to back something up, rather than making far flung statements, which seem to be your brand.

Thank you.

Everything i said that was true pal.

He HAS had injury problems his entire career.

He HAS missed major time over 3-4 seasons EARLIER IN HIS CAREER.

And i was taking as guess on his DL trips as i make very clear. This is YOU arguing for the sake of arguing. Period.

Everything i said that was true pal.

He HAS had injury problems his entire career.

He HAS missed major time over 3-4 seasons EARLIER IN HIS CAREER.

And i was taking as guess on his DL trips as i make very clear. This is YOU arguing for the sake of arguing. Period.

And, he has pitched heavy innings in the majority of his career. All I care is recent history. What happened in 2000 was 2000. This is now.

just stop making far flung statements that you have no idea about. You can't even prove it was "something like 5" times on the DL. Let alone 10.

And, he has pitched heavy innings in the majority of his career. All I care is recent history. What happened in 2000 was 2000. This is now.

just stop making far flung statements that you have no idea about. You can't even prove it was "something like 5" times on the DL. Let alone 10.

I was talking about HIS CAREER. Can you not get that through your thick head? I was making a COMMENT ON THE GUY'S CAREER that he should've had a better CAREER then he has had. A throwaway comment. What about that don't you understand? Or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

I was talking about HIS CAREER. Can you not get that through your thick head? I was making a COMMENT ON THE GUY'S CAREER that he should've had a better CAREER then he has had. A throwaway comment. What about that don't you understand? Or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

Again, just don't make stuff up. That is all I am saying.

Mike-Has Schmidt made the majority of his starts in the majority of seasons?

When has he missed major time? 2 Seasons?

Anyone can say that "sos and so should have had a better career". That is an empty statement without any basis for proof or denial. Big deal. You should be a better poster than you are. but here we are.

• 7 months later...
Payrod = Charles Barkley

A loud mouth loser who doesn't have what it takes to be a champion. He can only make excuses why he chokes every postseason.

**** you Payrod. You willl never ever in your life be the baseball player Jeter is.

He needs to be traded right this minute.

BUMP

I think this Smizzy thread will be looked upon about the same way as the thread he started about Chad sucking, and KC being the man

You guys are all ****ed in the head. I have to wonder sometime if you guys are even capable of reading the words written here . This thread was a joke....you would see that if you took 5 seconds to read thru it.

As far as Chad sucking....He does suck but I didn't start that thread either.

Strike 2

Hey ecurb, I'm a Yankee fan, but just so you know:

HE STILL HASN'T WON ANYTHING YET! THIS WAS ANOTHER GREAT REGULAR SEASON BUT LETS SEE HIM DO IT IN THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE YOU BUMP THREADS LIKE THESE NOODLE ARM.

He will get it done, count on it.

Archived