Yanks You're Welcome: Tigers 8 Red Sox 3

The Gun Of Bavaria

Boston started a guy just up from the minors last night and tonight Halama- bullpen is not the only problem they have - same goes for just about every team beside Florida and Atlanta starters though

Boston started a guy just up from the minors last night and tonight Halama- bullpen is not the only problem they have - same goes for just about every team beside Florida and Atlanta starters though

Jeremi Gonzalez started last night for the Sox. He is a never was. The savior of the Cubs before Prior and Wood. The guy couldn't cut it in Tampa Bay and now he starts for the Sox !?!

Halama tonite ? Sox continue to freefall.

Still think this thread is cute, GOB? The Good Guys just took 2 in a row and look to close out the lowly Tigers by taking 3 of 4 tommorrow afternoon. Now who's laughin?

Let this thread be an indication of what happens to you when you get in bed with the likes of Maxman, Ericbarton50, and especially JonEJinx!

If Maxman werent the biggest Yankee apologist going, I'd have been able to avoid lumping him in with those other 2 cretins.

Either way, Guns...stick to Yankee hatin' and DO NOT stray from the course. I know its suddenly fashionable to hate on Red Sox Nation, what with the hugest W/S win ever, but look at the company youre keeping, fella.

You dont need to assume the role of Yankee suck ass anymore, GOB. Just sit back and enjoy the chaos that is the 2005 Yankee season. Its like we get to watch 162 Game 7s from last year!!! This NEVER gets old.

bump...thank you Detroit. Keith Foulke really needed to use your weak-ass lineup as a stepping stone to get his lights out postseason form back. 3 saves in 3 days...you Tigers are the best!!!

Now, if you can only do something about Kevin Millar killing us in the heart of the order...I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh and dont worry, the Red Sox have left the building.

Archived