The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

Hopefully not breaking the rules here, but love this thread. If you want some great stuff to listen to, you can check out my Instagram, where I post lots of forgotten 70's rock. 

instagram.com/obscurerock

• Upvote 1

Feel like I'm the only Millennial on the planet — at least this planet — that is aware of pre-Nicks Fleetwood Mac. 

Listening to Ride On by AC/DC. 

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You mean Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac? 

Yup. One of the best. 

Now listening to Geordie - House of the Rising Sun. 

Just discovered Zamrock. Apparently, in the early-mid 70's, after Zambia gained its independence from Britain, the president ordered that 95% of songs played on the radio had to come from Zambia, so everyone rushed to make songs. What followed was some awesome fuzz/psych rock. The best of them was W.I.T.C.H. (We Intend To Cause Havoc!). Badass name for a badass band. Anyways, here they are. Sad story to end it, as all the members except the lead singer died of AIDS (he's still touring), but good to remember them by their music.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Was not aware of this music.  Thanks for sharing.  Sound reminds me a bit of Canned Heat for some reason.

Yup. It's pretty good stuff. Here's another one by Blackfoot (no, not that one):

Not as fuzzy, but still badass.

Thought of this when Maybe I'm Amazed was posted on the last page:

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company