The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

no one is listening to the BEATLES???? whats wrong with this country...

funny you should mention that because I'm now listening to "come together" by the Beatles:)

I shall sacrifice my first born in your name.

no need for that...just go ahead and send me a big ol' bag of money:character0282:

Ok i'll address it to downtown Manhattan. It should be there at 4:00 pm Wed, the name on it will be "free bag of money"

good old bank radio has none other than

alanis...

Warrior Soul - The Wasteland

i'm listening/watching/feeling/enjoying to a guy poop on my hand.

• Upvote 1

well like i said, i have every song that the beatles have come out with. 14 studio albums plus a ton more live and "unreleased" stuff. i could listen for a few days straight without hearing the same song again. i also don't listen to music ALOT. usually when im driving to and from work, which is about 3 hours of my day is about it, sometimes while at work, but not often.

Have you come acrossed any concerts where other people sang with the beatles?

Also, I have heard that Jimi covered Srgt Peppers like 2 days after it was released, I have never gotten to hear it though. Have you heard of that one?

I have to say, I get a lot of good ideas for downloads from this thread!

Hey mrs T. I don't know your musical taste, but if i could make a suggestion, Condore Ave. by Elliott Smith. I haven't met anyone that hasn't liked it yet, so if you are looking, i'd give it a shot.

Big Long Now - Nirvana

I LOVE THAT SONG! good call :character0050:

"Feel It In The Air" Beanie Sigel

Nice Dream, Radiohead

"i'd rather be blind"

Something told me it was over

When I saw you and her talkin'

Something deep down in my soul said, 'Cry, girl'

When I saw you and that girl walkin' around

Whoo, I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy

Then to see you walk away from me, child, no

Whoo, so you see, I love you so much

That I don't wanna watch you leave me, baby

Most of all, I just don't, I just don't wanna be free, no

Whoo, whoo, I was just, I was just, I was just

Sittin here thinkin', of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah

When the reflection in the glass that I held to my lips now, baby

Revealed the tears that was on my face, yeah

Whoo and baby, baby, I'd rather, I'd rather be blind, boy

Then to see you walk away, see you walk away from me, yeah

Whoo, baby, baby, baby, I'd rather be blind...

Darlin you know I love you - BB King

Cinder and smoke by Iron and wine

Eisley!!! or is that me wishing i was listening to Eisley?

While my guitar gently weeps- The beatles

Velvet Underground - HEROINE

look for the Lou Reed version of that from Rock n Roll Animal Matt-wow...I got it if ya need it

actually I just checked and Limewire has it type in Lou Reed-Rock n Roll Animal-Heroin

i'll have to do that when i get to jessi's tonight. i can't look that stuff up at work. God i can't wait to be 100% self employed...in 15 years...haha

I'm downloading the whole album right now from Limewire which has it in it's entirety in one 15 KB deal....it's another one of those albums that can be listened to from intro to end-you know when they used to MAKE albums like that...

two things bother me about today's music.

1.) bands only have one singer (unlike the pixies, beatles, velvet underground, countless others)

2.) bands don't use melodies for flow. So many beatles' songs are made because of the other three chiming...

pisses me off that bands can't look at past success and try to be decent. Instead we have to listen to that stupid Dalila song every freakin day.

it's really really really hard to do what the Beatles and The Eagles did (still do) with harmonies and all the ooh's and ahh's-that is HARD to put over, you need really good singers who can harmonize

I kind of get the feeling that would be difficult, but thinking back to all the beatle songs, "love me do", "hold my hand" they would really have been on the same plain as some of the crappy music of late. The harmonies make the song.

I refuse to believe there is no talent out there, why can't people put this together? Drives me nuts.

Do yourself a favor and listen to the Redwalls.

1) Three singers. They all right the songs.

2) Best harmonies I've heard out of any band of present times, and I search.

They do the ooh's and aah's the beatles did and they catch bad rap for it. Every time they are on tv or being talked about in a review everyone just labels them as "the band highly influenced by the beatles" or something along that nature since most people really don't know **** about music so they just say that (which isnt really a horrible thing but at the same time you get black balled). When in reality they are influenced by tons of stuff and you hear it all in their music.

Here's them messing backstage with one after 909.

LYH4q8F2MZU

Redwalls? Do they have released albums? i usually go to this used CD shop that tends to have most things i'm looking for. I love finding talented bands.

Eh, are you always so negative? Why don't you focus on the positive. What a Donnie Downer! ;)

STOP FOLLOWING ME! :lol:

Oh Sweet Nothing

Velvet Underground

everything in its right place----------------------------Radiohead

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company