The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

Pearl Jam - Nothing as it seems 6-11-2000

I heard you were looking for a job... allow me to give you my business card:

predictableResponse.jpg

After coming across "Suffragette City" on shuffle on my iPod, I found myself on a Ziggy Stardust kick for the rest of the train ride home.

Amazing how unknown they were in the States until High Fidelity came out.

Not to people who are older and/or really into punk rock, but I'm sure it helped expose them to the new generation of Green Day fans, just like Darlene Connor in the movie.

Pear Jam - Cropduster

off of Riot Act

I don't know that I could listen to Zeppelin, Sabbath, or the Beatles as much as you listen to Pearl Jam...

Now THAT's a song!

np: Forbidden - Chalice of Blood

Yeah, it was a pleasant surprise when it popped up on 'shuffle'... decided to follow it up with some more Bay Area speed (even though they're originally from Texas) by listening to the entire album in the car:

DRI - Dealing With It

My ears ringing.

I just got back from the Misfits show and after 30 years those old ****ers can still put on a show.

I saw them one time around 10 years ago and Doyle blew out the PA on the first note.

Suicidal Tendencies - Don't Give a F**k!

A few of my friends, all of whom I were introduced to the band through me, went to see them last week and didn't bother to tell me. :box:

I mean it was a venue for posers, everything the punks were railing against. Remember like Kajagoogoo? Blech!

If given the choice, I would take the '80's pop drivel over lame late-70's/early-80's arena rock (Kansas, Styx, Foreigner, Journey, etc, etc).

This might be the gheyest moment in rock history. LOL.

I dunno... this one was pretty bad:

gaZCZnmdmbA

The vid didn't embed, but I know it very well. LOL. It's close, but Squire looks like a chick on a stripper poll at one point.

What puts it over the top for me is that I have no affinity for any of Billy Squier's work, whereas I have respect musically for Bowie and, to a slightly lesser extent, Jagger.

I would never consider Squier an equal of musical icons such as Bowie or Jagger.

What I meant was that relatively speaking, the Bowie/Jagger video was worse, because they are musical luminaries.

Billy Squier is, well, Billy Squier.

Gang Green - Skate to Hell

f5eVQY8onqY

Edited by JohnnyHector

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company