The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

JB, if you like that maybe you'll like this song. Might be a little too heavy though, but I've been listening to this band everyday for the past week while on the treadmil-l getting back into working finally. That's the best part of working out, listening to music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9z2j8JML8M

Ive been listening to Mushroomhead :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Mushroomhead is AWESOME. Are you one of those types that hates on slipknot for stealing mushroomheads "gig" with the masks?

I don't really care, personally...like JI vs JN ....doesn't bother me none...

Ironically enough I had no idea what they even looked like until I googled it....

Ah I've seen them both perform live, quite good live, both of them. Slipknot might have the edge with their drummer having a Tommy Lee like drumset that lifts off the stage and hangs upside down playing solo.

I can only imagine what the crowd was dressed like....probably looked like a Raiders home game :smilies2_puke:

Kinda like this I think

gothapotamus.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-MHT40BCNs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-MHT40BCNs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A7X lol.. they suck.

...............................................................my brain did this

:Wave:

Why? Natalie Merchant absolutely KILLED that song. And that's a classic, so???

Because here's the thing:

Music is SUBJECTIVE. IMO it's kinda dumb to say "that sucks" because people can think your music "sucks". To me if you say something like that your mocking and making fun of what someone likes. It says to me that if someone tells me "Hey heavy metal sucks" that you consider your music to be better and that mine isn't worth listening to. I guess what I'm saying is that it's silly to pick on music when music is a universal thing, so many different styles for many different tastes.

On the topic of 10,000 maniacs? Not my style, to each their own.

Good point. Thats why music is great, EVERYONE loves it, but each enjoy their own stuff.

Yup, some to the point we get tats of the bands we love.

:biggrin:

I'm listening to my daughter watch Nemo for the 1,000th ****ing time.

No wonder your such an irritable bastard.

There is no context. Just felt it was neccessary.

Well all right, from now on I'm going to post this randomly on your posts when I feel it's necessary

fathat175.jpg

This song makes me feel like I should be in a dive bar drinking whiskey and playing pool

Bang Camaro- Push Push Lady Lightning

This chick has nothing on the WLFace

You're right.... didn't Dirtstar or someone make an incredible Gif with the WLFace and Klecks Rib face picture? That was incredible.

What? I need to see that.

Sorry it was CTM. I have the link if you want me to PM it to you.

common - universal mind control

P.S- I hate you for writing this song because now I can't get that damn beat out of my head. :curse:

it's an awesome song, isn't it?

It really is. I feel like doing the robot.

:character0293:

wow i think i found an application for that smiley.

zo7FpI8MmmE

Funny story is that I couldn't get it out of my head yesterday and was playing it on my laptop and my kid is at the age where he loves music and is starting to dance, he started going nuts jumping up and down while the woman held him. My kid is AWESOME.

Mercedes Sosa - Balderrama. It's off the soundtrack for Che coming out this year. Just a beautiful song.

RJF- I gotta drop this one on you again.

You = this guy

indie-snob-1-1.jpg

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company