The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

Right now i'm listening to Asking Alexandria, great hardcore band from England. Also got Terror, Emmure and Brotha Lynch Hung on circulation on my mp3 player.

Why don't you just come all of the way out of the closet?

After watching the first 15 seconds of that horrid song and video i bet you wish i was comming out. Heres the real deal

How do you post youtube videos btw.

Pro-Pain (w/ Ice-T) - Put the Lights Out

ZnpPT6atrgw

Pro-Pain=Good Stuff How the hell do you post youtube videos???

Phag.

hahahaha i knew there would be one....Your obviously not into hot girls and stripclubs, its ok broseph.

Edited by dolphann4life

Hey I took my son to a show in Ft. Worth last month and they were one of the acts. . They were pretty good in an old school metal kind of way --

I love the old school metal sound and am a big fan of these guys for trying bring it back. BTW if your a Maiden fan they are expected to announce a North American tour tommorow at noon. :cheers:

Maybe I'm a jerk but it makes me feel good right now to know that there are other people in this world who make decisions that are dumber than mine.

I thought this video was kinda of funny at first, but it's actually disgusting and sad. I like the song though. lol

The sweet sounds of Adam Schefter on ESPN discussing the Brandon Marshall trade. I LOVE LIFE!!!

tPIO86jTrQQ

This band pretty much bases all their songs about Arnold. It's definitley bad ass.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company