What are u listening to right now?

This is the original version (Billy Nicholls) of a song that Justin Hayward covered that I always liked and looked for forever on youtube and it finally popped up.  Simple song but just one I always really liked.  I'm trying to learn it on the guitar now.

Anyone catch the Root Picnic?  Pretty good sh*t.   It's very go out and vote focused, so just heads up if you're not looking to hear it and want to just see the shows.  there is a list of the musicians and when they go on in the link

Highlights.  

Black Thought - 3:40

19:53 - H.E.R. - if you havent heard of her, check this out.  She is absolutely incredible and breaks into one of the most powerful and beautiful spoken word poems I've ever heard.  @Jetsfan80 @GATA @T0mShane

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Anyone catch the Root Picnic?  Pretty good sh*t.   It's very go out and vote focused, so just heads up if you're not looking to hear it and want to just see the shows.  there is a list of the musicians and when they go on in the link

Highlights.  

Black Thought - 3:40

19:53 - H.E.R. - if you havent heard of her, check this out.  She is absolutely incredible and breaks into one of the most powerful and beautiful spoken word poems I've ever heard.  @Jetsfan80 @GATA @T0mShane

I haven’t seen it yet, but thanks. Love HER. Her songwriting is incredible. I will check this out, homey. Also, so great to see so much GOTV energy out there already

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I haven’t seen it yet, but thanks. Love HER. Her songwriting is incredible. I will check this out, homey. Also, so great to see so much GOTV energy out there already

Bro, this is next level.  It will blow your mind. 

On 6/30/2020 at 10:09 PM, BallinPB said:

Dude, she just has insane versatility.  I cant wait to see where she takes her career.  She's got like Stevie/Gaye type versatility/song writing and a similar radical vibe. 

• Upvote 1