The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

On 12/14/2017 at 3:47 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

Don't know why I cannot get rid of the Type O Negative link form way back, but a good song;  the guitarist Kenny Hickey's mom lives down the block, so at some point must've shared it and then not done so. So on occasion I've waved at the guy laying down the riffs in this song asking if he was pulling out or parking in a spot on the block. Life can be mundane, this VM song is anything but.

Going through my Christmas/Holiday play list and was blastintg this amazing tune.  Someone on JI turned me onto it years ago.  Since then, I try to share it with folks who appreciate rock and the music of a certain legendary British band (one of my heroes).  Make sure you play it on maximum volume.

On 12/2/2018 at 9:02 AM, T0mShane said:

I’m late to this, but if you’re ever going through any relationship issues Khalid’s American Teen is amazing and on-repeat 24/7 goodness

I KNEW IT.

You might also enjoy my original composition Trying to Talk a Stripper into Getting an Abortion and Giving My Cats Back Blues.

So I ve been listening to "Wheels on the Bus", "Old McDonald had a farm" and "Baby Beluga" by Raffi.  I was asked to play at my 4 year old grand daughters school.  Funny as heck, when the other kids the music and singing, I was asked to play for them too. Put on 4 shows of about 20 minutes long. Was a blast!

50120738_10105922062087019_7918119166224105472_n.jpg.a94c129cc56fbffc63e990454f231872.jpg

3 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

tsk tsk for whoever defaced the King but still a great album that holds up a half century later (kids go nuts over Schizoid Man). 

Now where's my copy of ...

https://www.mellotron.com/cdlist.htm

It fits today with the social media and everything else.

Yeah, love the way he uses the mellotron and loved the advent of it back then with him, Pinder, and others.

21 hours ago, Larz said:

The whole band is trying so hard to keep it together lol. Greg rollie seems particularly close to losing it. The guitars, the drum solo, the faces. 

Michael Shrieve was The Schitt!