What are u listening to right now?

Coward Of The County (Kenny Rogers) just ended.

Now playing: Just You And Me (Chicago)

I love Sirius in the office!

I just bought an antenna for my office and set it up here last week. Loving life. The only problem is they curse too much on the Stern Show. Have to keep the volume really low.

The last song I listened to was Brooks and Dunn, "Believe". Great song actually.

I just bought an antenna for my office and set it up here last week. Loving life. The only problem is they curse too much on the Stern Show. Have to keep the volume really low.

The last song I listened to was Brooks and Dunn, "Believe". Great song actually.

Redneck.

I wish. :cheers:

Was in my boat drifting for fluke yesterday. We were killing them, although the vast majority were shorts.

We used to do the same, just inside of the inlet. What a blast.

Ever go out to Plum Gut for Stripers?

If you are subscribed to Sirius, why don't you just listen to it online while you're in your office?

We used to do the same, just inside of the inlet. What a blast.

Ever go out to Plum Gut for Stripers?

Never been to Plum Gut. I know the striper action there is hot, but we have a lot of luck just drifting the inlet or anchoring off the Ponquogue Bridge most of the time. And with the price of gas these days ($3.90/gal!) I don't see myself making the trip to Plum Gut or The Race any time soon!

Never been to Plum Gut. I know the striper action there is hot, but we have a lot of luck just drifting the inlet or anchoring off the Ponquogue Bridge most of the time. And with the price of gas these days ($3.90/gal!) I don't see myself making the trip to Plum Gut or The Race any time soon!

Where do you live? Hampton Bays used to be my old stomping grounds.

Where do you live? Hampton Bays used to be my old stomping grounds.

I live in Moriches. My wife is originally from Hampton Bays, hence my ties to the area. In fact, I used to work in the Boardy Barn parking lot in the summers. I was part of the "security detail," so to speak. All 5'7" of me. :) I'd see a fight start somewhere in the lot, turn around and walk away. There was no way I was gonna let this (:Nuts: ) happen to me!

isnt he that poddy mouth radio guy,,

i prefer NPR

I live in Moriches. My wife is originally from Hampton Bays, hence my ties to the area. In fact, I used to work in the Boardy Barn parking lot in the summers. I was part of the "security detail," so to speak. All 5'7" of me. :) I'd see a fight start somewhere in the lot, turn around and walk away. There was no way I was gonna let this (:Nuts: ) happen to me!

I miss the Boardy Barn. Quite possibly the filthiest place ever.

If you are subscribed to Sirius, why don't you just listen to it online while you're in your office?

Because I have an office with a window. Want to show off to the "cubicle contingent".

Anyone can stream audio, lol.

Because I have an office with a window. Want to show off to the "cubicle contingent".

Anyone can stream audio, lol.

Well if that's the case, get yourself a 20' whip antenna with a tennis ball on the end of it and weave that sum bitch through three cubicles and straight out the window. That oughta turn some heads. That's how we do it here in Kansas anyway.