What are u listening to right now?

Good stuff.. inspired Sgt Peppers!

The Amboy Dukes- Baby, Please Don't Go

(had Them's version on just before this)

the weird thing is I never heard the whole album before, except for a few songs, Sloop John B, God Only Knows, and Wouldn't It Be Nice which as a musician (and when I consider it now) is pretty much unthinkable that I hadn't given it a listen. The thing was I always viewed The Beach Boys as a silly band with those red and white striped shirts and all that Cali stuff was like, I don't know French as far as this Jersey guy was concerned. But you're right I was watching that History Of Rock n Roll again on VH1C yesterday and Brian Wilson was saying that it was Paul's favorite album.

the weird thing is I never heard the whole album before, except for a few songs, Sloop John B, God Only Knows, and Wouldn't It Be Nice which as a musician (and when I consider it now) is pretty much unthinkable that I hadn't given it a listen. The thing was I always viewed The Beach Boys as a silly band with those red and white striped shirts and all that Cali stuff was like, I don't know French as far as this Jersey guy was concerned. But you're right I was watching that History Of Rock n Roll again on VH1C yesterday and Brian Wilson was saying that it was Paul's favorite album.

Yeah I think they sometimes catch a bad rap. Brian Wilson doesn't even know how to surf haha. He's a genius though. He got a little insane though of course, but there's a fine line between genius and insanity. They also had an album called "Smile" that was supposed to come out, right after pet sounds i think, and never did but then he released it on his own in 2005 or so. It was good. I used to go to bed to Pet Sounds.

Yeah I think they sometimes catch a bad rap. Brian Wilson doesn't even know how to surf haha. He's a genius though. He got a little insane though of course, but there's a fine line between genius and insanity. They also had an album called "Smile" that was supposed to come out, right after pet sounds i think, and never did but then he released it on his own in 2005 or so. It was good. I used to go to bed to Pet Sounds.

yea there was a documentary about the making and presentation of Smile on DTV a couple of years ago-I didn't find it too catchy shall we say...