What are u listening to right now?

I am currently listening to the "beauty and the beast" soundtrack while preparing to play twister with a pantless Smizzy.

... or I am listening to it because the 7 year old girl in the princess hat is dancing around to it.

Hmmm.....something about this post just seems....well, dirty.

Hmmm.....something about this post just seems....well, dirty.

there was some mention of the soundtrack playing in Smizzy's pantless twister thread. Made me laugh because my niece has been listening to that and the Little Mermaid repeatedly since we got down to Disney.

...and hello Steve ;)

Mushroomhead is AWESOME. Are you one of those types that hates on slipknot for stealing mushroomheads "gig" with the masks?

I don't really care, personally...like JI vs JN ....doesn't bother me none...

Ironically enough I had no idea what they even looked like until I googled it....

I don't really care, personally...like JI vs JN ....doesn't bother me none...

Ironically enough I had no idea what they even looked like until I googled it....

Ah I've seen them both perform live, quite good live, both of them. Slipknot might have the edge with their drummer having a Tommy Lee like drumset that lifts off the stage and hangs upside down playing solo.

Ah I've seen them both perform live, quite good live, both of them. Slipknot might have the edge with their drummer having a Tommy Lee like drumset that lifts off the stage and hangs upside down playing solo.

I can only imagine what the crowd was dressed like....probably looked like a Raiders home game :smilies2_puke:

oh, and as a big A7X fan, they bitched out with "dear god". what the hell is that about?

That band turned to crap after the lead singer had surgery on his throat. Their best stuff is their first 2 albums. Everything after got weak and radio friendly. Except for "Strength of the World" which just kicks ass. I went to go see them live right after City of Evil came out. I was disappointed b/c he can't "sing" my favorite songs any more.

Anyway here's their best song IMO.

Second Heartbeat

VKqwPDagKtY

Edited by Jetlag