What are u listening to right now?

Love that song!! Here's a live version for your listening pleasure... :beer:

gw5J3yfvos0&mode

thanks for that Mrs TJ-hey can you find a version of All For You by Sister Hazel on YouTube-I know the bassist he's a West Palm guy and used to come to my gigs to listen

I must admit that I like that song.

Jeff was coming to my gigs with a friend of mine back in the summer of 04 and he had some of my CDs and said it was all he was listening to-I wish he would have talked his band into doing a few on THEIR CDs-or maybe had fired their lead singer and hired me-he also asked me why I was playing songs by all his friends and not his band

Jeff was coming to my gigs with a friend of mine back in the summer of 04 and he had some of my CDs and said it was all he was listening to-I wish he would have talked his band into doing a few on THEIR CDs-or maybe had fired their lead singer and hired me-he also asked me why I was playing songs by all his friends and not his band

I've told you this before and I'll say it again: Your rendition of "All the Young Dudes" is awesome.

Not that my opinion counts but I thought I would throw it out there.

I've told you this before and I'll say it again: Your rendition of "All the Young Dudes" is awesome.

Not that my opinion counts but I thought I would throw it out there.

yea that was fun-it was our first time doing it-I'm not sure we did it many more times after that night-we used to learn them at practice and go do the gig-sometimes they worked sometimes they didn't-I was never afraid to fail up on the boards

yea that was fun-it was our first time doing it-I'm not sure we did it many more times after that night-we used to learn them at practice and go do the gig-sometimes they worked sometimes they didn't-I was never afraid to fail up on the boards

That was '95 when you did that (according to your website). Do you still have the same blokes in the band?

That was '95 when you did that (according to your website). Do you still have the same blokes in the band?

I play solo acoustic now G-I got sick of trying to find reliable musicians down here and also-the money NEVER went up since I moved down here in 86-87...bands are still making like 400 a night-at best...some nights I walk home with that much by myself

I play solo acoustic now G-I got sick of trying to find reliable musicians down here and also-the money NEVER went up since I moved down here in 86-87...bands are still making like 400 a night-at best...some nights I walk home with that much by myself

Cool. If I'm ever in you neck of the woods I will check out your set.

I'll be the guy at the bar shouting, "SoFla........Jets suck!"

Then I will demand Up on Cripple Creek or All the Young Dudes!

You really should broaden your horizons a little. You can only listen to one band so much.

really? i can listen to one band for years and years if i wanted to, especially when i have every song they have ever come out with...

i have listened to plenty of bands in my days...why should i listen to songs that just aren't as good?

really? i can listen to one band for years and years if i wanted to, especially when i have every song they have ever come out with...

i have listened to plenty of bands in my days...why should i listen to songs that just aren't as good?

I don't know, I have never encountered a band or song that I could just listen to nonstop without getting tired of them/it. Guess it's just me...

I don't know, I have never encountered a band or song that I could just listen to nonstop without getting tired of them/it. Guess it's just me...

well like i said, i have every song that the beatles have come out with. 14 studio albums plus a ton more live and "unreleased" stuff. i could listen for a few days straight without hearing the same song again. i also don't listen to music ALOT. usually when im driving to and from work, which is about 3 hours of my day is about it, sometimes while at work, but not often.