What are u listening to right now?

Son of a bitch!!! That song was stuck in my head since last Saturday when i was out dancing, and i finally had it out. GAHH it's obnoxiously catchy! Damn you, i hope you can sleep tonight knowing the emotional & pyscological pain you've thrust upon me!

LOL. The same thing happened to me when I saw them on TV on New Year's Eve. That tune has a catchy hook and Katie White is such a babe. Here, let's try to excise the Ting Tings from your memory banks.

The Who

Naked Eye

oGO_cls6fd8&feature=related

LOL. The same thing happened to me when I saw them on TV on New Year's Eve. That tune has a catchy hook and Katie White is such a babe. Here, let's try to excise the Ting Tings from your memory banks.

The Who

Naked Eye

oGO_cls6fd8&feature=related

DUDE

amazing song. pure sheer utter brilliance. perfection

what do you make of the PJ covers of who tunes ? I love 'em

a8BuAVVNh6w&feature=related

The Sonics / Have Love, Will Travel

Has anyone ever heard this song? The Black Keys actually cover it.

(The Sonics are a great 60s garage rock band from Seattle. If you like the Kinks and/or 60s hard rock, check them out. They have some great songs (have love will travel, the hustle, the witch, etc) and do really awesome covers too- Louie Louie, Money, Roll Over Beethoven, Leave My Kitten Alone, etc)

Edited by L.S. Dylan

The 2009 NFL Draft song (played on NFL Network during the Combine just like Bravery's "Believe" was, and thus it became the 2008 NFL Draft song).

2009 NFL Draft Song:

Life In Technicolor II

by Coldplay

... the first 30 seconds are pointless ...

9fXm7_D3hF0&hl

The Sonics / Have Love, Will Travel

Has anyone ever heard this song? The Black Keys actually cover it.

(The Sonics are a great 60s garage rock band from Seattle. If you like the Kinks and/or 60s hard rock, check them out. They have some great songs (have love will travel, the hustle, the witch, etc) and do really awesome covers too- Louie Louie, Money, Roll Over Beethoven, Leave My Kitten Alone, etc)

My co-worker flew over to London to see them. She absoulutely loves them. She DJ's under the name Lady Strychnine and her boyfriend Sam (he has a Lady Strychnine tattoo) is the guitarist in a Milanese Rockabilly band that opened for the Stray Cats last August. I'm still pissed I missed that show. Anyway, Strychnine is a Sonics song.

Here is Sam's band:

The Dragons - Flat Tire

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Edited by #27TheDominator