What are u listening to right now?

After watching the first 15 seconds of that horrid song and video i bet you wish i was comming out. Heres the real deal
How do you post youtube videos btw.

I dont know whats worse. His toadies or your screaming match.

Please dont ever define that as Hardcore again. This is Hardcore...

A8DJK1qJ4hk

FTW.

Did you get it on a torrent site? If so I may need to go download this when I get home tonight.

I'd say that if you happened to be on your computer later, and your fingers slipped and accidentally typed "massive attack heligoland megaupload" into the google search box, you MIGHT come across something that would point you in the right direction. But I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me.

I'd say that if you happened to be on your computer later, and your fingers slipped and accidentally typed "massive attack heligoland megaupload" into the google search box, you MIGHT come across something that would point you in the right direction. But I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me.

WHAT IS THIS GOOGLE YOU SPEAK OF?

Thanks.

9RkQDRzt3pI

Most recent music sucks but Ray Lamontagne is okay.

I like that I'm hearing singer/songwriter stuff from guys like him and Jack Johnson and Dave Matthews-it sort of reminds me of when there was James Taylor, Cat Stevens, and Jim Croce out there doing this acoustic kind of stuff-gives me hope for the future of music

SEukS2YN9B8

My wife went to see them in NYC.. the tunnel or something. I wouldn't go..

Anyway.. she left mid way through cause it was a bunch of teenage girls, which made me regret not going.

ohh and:

VUqyzY6GoLQ

Edited by CTM

Black Crowes - Oh Sweet Nuthin.

A great cover of a great song by an great band. Definitely do Velvet underground proud here. Rich's vocals have improved over the years, still nowhere near his brothers', but handles the song well.

Luther Dickinson, from the Mississippi Allstars, has been a fantastic replacement of Marc Ford in this band.

As an aside.....for anyone that trully appreciates guitar playing, Luther and Derek Trucks are two of the best (younger) players out there today...I'd put those two against anyone that could be named.

lf9-BCix4io

How is his album? I really like the first Strokes album...not a big fan of the others they put out.

My wife went to see them in NYC.. the tunnel or something. I wouldn't go..

Anyway.. she left mid way through cause it was a bunch of teenage girls, which made me regret not going.

ohh and:

Ha!

Are you not a fan of their music? I think they are pretty sick. I've been listening to a lot of them lately...I dont get into to many new bands, my flavor is a bit more old school, but these guys do it for me.

Black Crowes - Oh Sweet Nuthin.

A great cover of a great song by an great band. Definitely do Velvet underground proud here. Rich's vocals have improved over the years, still nowhere near his brothers', but handles the song well.

Luther Dickinson, from the Mississippi Allstars, has been a fantastic replacement of Marc Ford in this band.

As an aside.....for anyone that trully appreciates guitar playing, Luther and Derek Trucks are two of the best (younger) players out there today...I'd put those two against anyone that could be named.

lf9-BCix4io

I saw Luther and The Miss All Stars open for and then play WITH John Hiatt in a little club down in Ft. Lauderdale a couple of years ago-man I love the way he plays slide on that Gibson SG

Are you not a fan of their music? I think they are pretty sick. I've been listening to a lot of them lately...I dont get into to many new bands, my flavor is a bit more old school, but these guys do it for me.

They've got a good sound 4 sure.. Not the type of music I normally like, but I wouldn't knock them..

Edited by CTM

They've got a good sound 4 sure.. Not the type of music I normally like, but I wouldn't knock them..

Yeah, the sounds is definitely unique and whats most impressive is how young they were when they developed the sound. I'm pretty sure the lead singer and band creator is only 24 and they've already released 3 albums. Think the guys was like 18 when they formed.

I've been branching out in my sounds lately. My go to has and always will be the surf/skate culture type music, punk, hardcore, reggae, ska...etc...but I like it all...my collection is quite diverse, hence my love for some of the jam bands.

The new wave pop type stuff (if thats what you call it) I was hesitant to start listening to, but some of it is really good and unique...I think these guys do it best.