The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

One of my all time Favorites. Matt Reed- All the People That I Know

A person said it perfect in the comments - "I love this song, because it totally takes you to this time of california and skateboarding, surfing, and beer."

N2QuaXjz7mU&feature=related

Been on a big Danger Mouse kick today. I had the Grey Album going earlier and now I've got Gnarls Barkley on the headphones.

Not sure how many Mos Def fans we'e got here aside from myself but he's got a solid track on the new Gorillaz LP.

2iiB6UWqZ_I

Edited by RutgersJetFan

c8-zehtCs7U

Epic Song

Hey I took my son to a show in Ft. Worth last month and they were one of the acts. . They were pretty good in an old school metal kind of way --

Hey I took my son to a show in Ft. Worth last month and they were one of the acts. . They were pretty good in an old school metal kind of way --

I love the old school metal sound and am a big fan of these guys for trying bring it back. BTW if your a Maiden fan they are expected to announce a North American tour tommorow at noon. :cheers:

I love the old school metal sound and am a big fan of these guys for trying bring it back. BTW if your a Maiden fan they are expected to announce a North American tour tommorow at noon. :cheers:

I am -- awesome news.

June 11th in Houston with Special guest Dream Theater -- yahoo day before my birthday --

Edited by slowmoe57

my bass player reminded me of this song b/c he was saying how much he loved Nicky Hopkins' piano playing on this song-give it a listen guys

d6pxNgAR8qk

I'm playing Jimmy Webb's MacArthur's Park as done by the English actor Richard Harris-we bought the sheet music for it-15 friggin pages. It's like an opera-my son is trying to learn it on the piano. He makes his debut with the band on March 25th (we think) and he's been really working hard learning songs on the piano. The kid is friggin really great for only playing for a few months now.

good stuff BB

That concert was only available as a bootleg until the 80s when most of it was released on the Biograph compilation album. Now the whole thing is available as Dylan Live 1966, but all the good songs were already on Biograph.