The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

I saw her for that tour Kleck it was on the Pier that they held the concerts near the battleship-where is that? I also saw her at the Schaefer Music Festival they used to hold in Central Park on her 1st album

Please Don't Go by KC and the Sunshine Band...I heard it on the radio and swore that it was Thunderclap Newman-good song

w-l5FyA3pgo

Big Boi - Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty. What an album. What. An. Album. Instant classic. I wish Big Boi was my brother or something, just the coolest mother****er ever.

Edited by RutgersJetFan

Iggy and the Stooges - Give Me Danger

• Upvote 1

The Look Of Love by Dusty Springfield one word can only descibe: sultry

MIght as well post the song. This is one of those songs where you can tell its a Burt Bacharach song without having to look it up.

425VZuW0qZs

Suicidal Tendencies - Send Me Your Money

hey PDM, how many posts do you have in this thread anyway? That's how many songs you've posted that I've never heard of-it's uncanny

hey PDM, how many posts do you have in this thread anyway? That's how many songs you've posted that I've never heard of-it's uncanny

A few hundred, but still less than you. :mrgreen:

np: Slough Feg - Dearg Doom

A few hundred, but still less than you. :mrgreen:

np: Slough Feg - Dearg Doom

yea over the last 5+ years this is my favorite thread here

I have some Meatloaf from Bat Out Of Hell on-Paradise By The Dashboard Light, Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad, You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth. I always think of how Phil Rizzuto would call Meatloaf "that Huckleberry" for turning his play by play into a scene from a backseat...

No clue if there's any other Bloc Party fans on here, but I'd sworn off giving Kele's solo album a try after the dog**** that was Intimacy. Have to say though, I decided to suck it up, and this is actually quite good. The lyrics are a bit emo, but the production is fantastic.