What are u listening to right now?

Here's an oldie, it appears to be live. Eric Burdon = damn good singer. Check out Chas Chandler on bass before he went on to be Jimi Hendrix's manager. Too funny set. Somebody must have said....OK make it look like a place we gotta get out of.

Edited by vanDoug

Been listening to a lot of TSOL lately. Love Elvis meets punk rock. This song is teh awesome..."its grey"...sound isnt great.

I saw them a few times back in the day. That sound is better than I remembered it. Cool band. A lot of pompous douchey tough guy fans back when. It always seemed like somebody's older brother that didn't think we were worthy to go to the show. Maybe we weren't. Code Blue is the only song I remember, but it's a cover too.

Husker Du - Up in the Air

This is the only video I could find of Danny Whitten. Here he is fronting his vocal group Danny And The Memories with the rest of Crazy Horse before Neil turned them all into hippie freaks LOL. Far cry from Come On Baby Lets Go Downtown

This is the only video I could find of Danny Whitten. Here he is fronting his vocal group Danny And The Memories with the rest of Crazy Horse before Neil turned them all into hippie freaks LOL. Far cry from Come On Baby Lets Go Downtown

I never knew who Danny Whitten was. Thanks

Seems like he deserves more credit for Youngs success.

I never knew who Danny Whitten was. Thanks

Seems like he deserves more credit for Youngs success.

Danny Whitten was the original guitarist for Crazy Horse. He played on the Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere album, trading licks back and forth on Down By The River and Cowgirl In The Sand. Also, Danny wrote I Don't Want To Talk About It-Ry Cooder is playing slide on this-check it out paisan

Danny Whitten was the original guitarist for Crazy Horse. He played on the Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere album, trading licks back and forth on Down By The River and Cowgirl In The Sand. Also, Danny wrote I Don't Want To Talk About It-Ry Cooder is playing slide on this-check it out paisan

He had a good voice. Rod Stewart covers his song.

Who knows what would have happened if D Whitten kept writing and playing for himself.