What are u listening to right now?

i think it's time to admit something terrible in the face of all this magnificence... and it is... all of it. that last one especially. never heard it before, it's... well, you know.

but i have to confess, my tastes are... eclectic. and i like some pretty mainstream crap.

and...

i.... i like meat loaf.

there's worse... but... i'll give you some time to absorb that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnyHCK_w8ac

i think it's time to admit something terrible in the face of all this magnificence... and it is... all of it. that last one especially. never heard it before, it's... well, you know.

Look on the bright side. At least you didnt have to wait all day just to listen to XTC.

"Dictionary" is pretty good.

but i have to confess, my tastes are... eclectic. and i like some pretty mainstream crap.

and...

i.... i like meat loaf.

there's worse... but... i'll give you some time to absorb that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnyHCK_w8ac

I think I have a pretty good idea why you like that song.

people who died jim carroll

time passes slowly up here in the mountains... bob Dylan

good morning... too loud maybe a day in the life... the Beatles.

can't post real music till later. want to just sleep and sleep and can't do that either or find music to say it.

should stop waking up to Johnny cash one of these days... when the man comes around,I'm so lonesome I could... streets of Laredo, well meet again... not helping with the whole facing another day thing.

but this is a good place to not sleep so I'll not sleep here when I can. or can't. got lost in the inner circle of thought. (that's a movie clip which I also can't post now) and try to match musical banter wits tho you clearly have the upper hand.

have a better day than I will.

later.

people who died jim carroll

time passes slowly up here in the mountains... bob Dylan

good morning... too loud maybe a day in the life... the Beatles.

can't post real music till later. want to just sleep and sleep and can't do that either or find music to say it.

should stop waking up to Johnny cash one of these days... when the man comes around,I'm so lonesome I could... streets of Laredo, well meet again... not helping with the whole facing another day thing.

but this is a good place to not sleep so I'll not sleep here when I can. or can't. got lost in the inner circle of thought. (that's a movie clip which I also can't post now) and try to match musical banter wits tho you clearly have the upper hand.

have a better day than I will.

later.

Youve forgotten more about music than I'll ever know. Youre that good.

Im learning from you though, so watch out.

Edited by PatriotReign37
  • Upvote 1

good to know...

I will continue to plus rep your posts until you forgive me.

tho my small offering of good will will have no statistical significance to your shiny heap of positive rep, it's the only negotiable currency available here.

if it helps, I feel very guilty about it.