What are u listening to right now?

First new album in 13 years is coming out very soon. Incredibly bright musician.

I did not know that. I actually stumbled across them on Youtube, when looking for similar artists - really discovered some great music I never would have found before.

Now that what I almost exclusively listen to at work, a lot of ambient stuff - it really suppresses the rage towards my coworkers. 

I did not know that. I actually stumbled across them on Youtube, when looking for similar artists - really discovered some great music I never would have found before.

Now that what I almost exclusively listen to at work, a lot of ambient stuff - it really suppresses the rage towards my coworkers. 

It's just one dude. The thing I've always loved about him is his consistency in innovation. The sounds he was drawing for acid were way, way ahead of their time. People forget that once upon a time Macs didn't exist to do all the work for you, and a lot of these guys actually had to invent the machines that they made music on, and it still sounds awesome by today's standards.

If you're fishing for recommendations I can offer two, the first is Burial. I have been a huge fan of his for a very long time now. While he has not released a proper LP in quite some time, he still drops  singles and EPs almost every year, and his first two albums are without question all-time classics in edm.

Second is Flying Lotus. Who in my opinion is probably the best of the current generation.

It's just one dude. The thing I've always loved about him is his consistency in innovation. The sounds he was drawing for acid were way, way ahead of their time. People forget that once upon a time Macs didn't exist to do all the work for you, and a lot of these guys actually had to invent the machines that they made music on, and it still sounds awesome by today's standards.

If you're fishing for recommendations I can offer two, the first is Burial. I have been a huge fan of his for a very long time now. While he has not released a proper LP in quite some time, he still drops  singles and EPs almost every year, and his first two albums are without question all-time classics in edm.

Second is Flying Lotus. Who in my opinion is probably the best of the current generation.

Thanks for the recommendations - will definitely check those out. Can't say I'm a fan of the first link, but Flying Lotus I'm definitely going to have to download.

I think I had some acid flashbacks on that one lol .

Didn't realize that Tycho was just one person - pretty amazing.

Along those same lines, I'd recommend the following

Boards Of Canada

Four Tet

Younger Brother

Shpongle

Kliment

Tosca

Hammock

Helios

Goldmund

Carbon Based Lifeforms

Biosphere